Reviews for Planet Express Hygiene 101
Five-Princess chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Really funny. Plz do more :)
Lunar Lilly Muse chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was the best Futurama fic I've ever read! It would have been just as funny with American Dad. Maybe you can write it?

XOXO,

Zoey
Lady21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That was absolutely hilarious! You have a wonderful grasp of how the characters really talk and act. I loved the original jokes, they were very Futurama-ish and rang true.
Opaque.Heart chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
“It’s for education, dammit!” shouted Professor Farnsworth. “I didn’t live for 160 years not to show my wang to a class of my uncle and my clone! Now take off that underwear and be quick about it!”

I went into freaking laughing hysteria. Nice one liners. It was pretty good.
Queen of Nutism chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
w0ot! That was really good! excuse the adjective but i cant think of anything that best expresses what it was like. I'll just say it was as spiffy as beef! Keep writing! Your references all fitted in well and thank you for including Zapp! We all need more Zapp! XD
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This was HILARIOUS! I could definitely imagine this as an actual episode, or at least, fanon.

Good. Very, very, very, very good.
Officer 1BDI chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Oh my Gawd, that was the best Futurama fanfic I've read here in months! I was actually rolling on the floor laughing at some parts. Granted, I was sitting on the floor to begin with...

Kudos on an excellent fic. May I suggest you send it to TLZ ( w w w . futuramamadhouse . c o m )?
DemonDayz chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
What? Only one review? This is prehaps the best Futurama story I've read in the whole section. I liked the subtle (and not so subtle) references you put in there, while keeping the feel and pace that the show is so well known for. And it is not just another FryxLeela fic (scoots mine under the desk)

Really, this must be your best work, and don't get discouraged by the amount of reviews, Fanfiction is not the most friendly place for Futurama writings.
Speciall Ed chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Great story! I loved the joke about cancelation in the beginning. Good job of using refrences to real episodes, too. Write another story soo.