Reviews for FMA Dating
chyuu-ro chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Riza: Fine, I give up. Ed, go make out with Winry. Havoc, go find your date. Roy, you and I are going to go-

Riza: I was going to say that we’re going to take you to an institution for the mentally unstable.

Roy: Wherever you wanna go, baby!

this was my fav part roy sounds so funny!

but i wanna see how their date goes
Squirrel chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
W00t! I needed some cheering up after reading a scarily well thought-out murder mystery...I don't want to know how they have that much knowledge on murder...*shudders*
Fuebi chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
that was truly funny XD

ttfn (H)(H)(H)(H)(H)
N.C. Stormeye chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
LMFAO...tis too whacked! :D
N.C. Stormeye chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
All I've done is put on earphones. That was MY song for MY school talent show. Hee hee! Very funny image. :D
N.C. Stormeye chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Riza isn't a gun-maniac who resolves everything with bullets. But it's humor (comedy) after all and you exaggerate an obvious feature in a character. So I think it's okay in this instance. :D I'm laughing my [bleeping] head off!
Toko Tsukira chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
That was PURE jokes! I was laughing my head through the whole thing XD
TimeTurner Alchemist chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Can't... breathe... so darn funny! Comeon you have to updTE THIS!
ionizable chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
lol! oh boy, yeah, i can picture that. nearly gave myself a hernia...Dx...xD ur really good at parodies...unlike me...keep it up!
Rishai Bakura chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
This chapter was the best one.
ionizable chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
lol funny...no more to say except FINISH FAST! (btw, im rooting 4 roy)
ionizable chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
lol normally we category saying humour/parody i immediately decide not 2 laff, but u mad me laff as soon as cap obvious came out...good job!
Dani chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Wow... and i did not find Roy singing that funny, but like extremely sweet! God! OK, Roy just went up on the hotness scale!
Kira-chan chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Do you hate Lust too? I cannot stand her! She's almost as bad as Envy. Can't wait for the next chapter. And if it's alright with you, as soon as I get an account here, i would like ot put your story on my favorites list.
Hazel Nut Coffiee chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Havoc is sexy, it is me Jaeger gal, I forgot to put Havoc.