Reviews for Yuugiou! Episode Nine and Three Quarters SE
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Very very good story. Atemu and Yugi separated? Interesting. Good story, even if I don't really care for slash, it's still good.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Yes, im a 14 year old girl that has absolutely no life that i was able to read your rewrite in less than a day. it was great! i liked it molre than the first version! great job!
Happyfish chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
please tell me what is giong to happen next this is soo good! :)
Happyfish chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
aww...

poor Yugi!

and poor Ryou...

Are Yami/Atemu going to be with Yugi?
AkizukiSakura chapter 15 . 11/5/2008
While it's not my favorite pairing - or even a pairing I remotely like (since I prefer Bakura and Yuugi if Bakura must be part of it) - I did enjoy reading this, immensely. I absolutely adored all of the humor you sprinkled liberally through the entire work, and it was masterful in the way you managed to craft in several characters not native to the Harry Potter universe while still keeping the original plot intact. In fact, I'd call it improved over intact.

It got a little confusing around chapter 12, or maybe 13, once they had acknoweldged Set's existance, because you refered to him as Seto and not Kaiba, so it took a little while to decide just whom you were speaking of. I won't carp on about the name like others, but I will mention that the name of the Ancient Egyptian deity was not Seto - it was Set, or Seth. However, the name of the Ancient Egyptian deity was also Atum, Atum-Ra, or Atum-Re, among others, so I don't think it really matters how you choose to address the High Priest. There were two parts that definitely cracked me up: "Can we hang the Ring out the window?" (paraphrased) and Malik's Japanese insult to Severus, who then replied in Japanese. Um, oops? Lawl. Bakura was great in just about every scene. And yes, he should definitely terrify Ryou-kun's "friends". With people like that, who swap loyalties in an instant, who needs enemies?

There were very few grammatical or mechanical issues here, for which I was immensely relieved - I'd been looking for a COMPLETE HP/YGO crossover for a while now. All the ones I've found so far are incomplete. I was definitely pleased with how believable you personified everyone to be, and a hyper!Seto is DEFINITELY scary. Funny, but scary. I'm off to read the next installment now and, somehow, am looking forward to more Bakura/Atem interactions.
Dark Reborn chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
Even though I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh, I still like to read his crossover! I really like this story. And the Atemu and Bakura pairing is just...squeal! Thank you soo much for writing and finishing this story! _ I would read the next years, but it's about 4:13 in the morning. So, yeah. I'll be going to bed instead, but I'll read them eventually.

_
Parker Stark chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
okay, i'm still reading, but this is so CUTE! I love it! Go darkshipping! and MalikHermione :)

Kurro
cerberus309 chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
i have read this story, and the originals before it, as well as the one after it, many many many times, and I still like this chapter the best. Bakura's a wonderful smart ass.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Wow, that was a great story! I don't think I've seen one that had the High Preist come back. And I don't think I've seen the Atemu/Bakura coupling before. Actually, there were alot of things I've never seen in a Harry Potter/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover before. I take it there's a sequal, right?
Akikee chapter 15 . 11/24/2007
It's a GREAT story! I simply love it.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
YAY! That was great! I really liked this one. I can't decide as to whether or not I like this one or the other one better; I'm not much of a yaoi fan. It bothers me actually, but the story is still good. Regardless of the yaoi fact, I think I might like this one better, but I'm unsure. Anyway, off to read the next one!

~Kel
Lolchen chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
"I'm too sexy to stay away" *rofl* *lol* *laughing like a maniac* That was funny! You're a genius just for that phrase! xD

The SE was a good rewrite, I think. I really like Darkshipping and I understand that you're not going to make other shounenai shippings for it would turn more than a bit unrealistic, ne?

Most of it was a welcomed change, even if I don't like the whole stuff with the forest. I liked that part better in the original form. Sure, with the knife was a grant idea, it was better that way than it first was but I don't like Bakura and Atemu going on with the dragon and Harry getting caught instead of Neville... I just liked the scene where they all hurried to help... )

But, you have a unsaid point, than it wouldn't be possible to Bakura giving up the Ring (I liked this version much better, ya know?) And it was nice with Quirell being hurt! Right so! Now, how is Bakura going to get his own body? *muses*

Anyway, one could see this as another, independant x-over story with similarity to the original FF. So, I decided to now read the SE first and then I read the original... or vice versa. You'll see the order I review xD

Lolchen
Shakugan no Shana chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
wow awesome story... I have to say that this is my first HP/YGO crossover story that I have read and I liked it very very much. Your writing is very good. I'm going to read the other stories now... Later
ZombieBlinky chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Malik frowned, before looking over to Yuugi. “Can we hang the Ring outside the window while the train’s moving?”

I laughed so hard at that, I thought I was going to pee myself! XD

That kid just so happens to be the savior of the wizarding world. That's all :]
Loin chapter 11 . 5/12/2007