Reviews for A Drop of Rain
DarthGladiator45 chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
A great ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it for us. I really don't think they gave much credence in the movies to Shmi.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
You believe in ending it suddenly don't you? So was it Darth Plagieus? Is she now carrying Anakin?
DarthGladiator45 chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
great update; we hadn't heard from you in a while. I do feel sorry for Shmi to be captured again.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
Its been awhile since we've heard from you. An excellent update as always.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 8 . 2/9/2006
It's been a long time since you've updated, great to hear from you.
Anakinrocks chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
This is an excellent story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
The update was worth the wait; but Shmi is right the information asked more questions than were answered.

Looking forward to reading more . . .
DarthGladiator45 chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Good question at the end.

I've always liked Shmi's character, she was quiet and yet seemingly strong willed. Of course she would have to be to deal with Anakin. Looking forward to reading more. . .
DarthGladiator45 chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
Interesting story, I don't guess its a coincidence that her friends names are Sky and Ana. Look forward to reading more.
Jay Stellar chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
One doesn't see too many Shmi stories-a prequel to the prequels. It's a nice change to read one. She doesn't have a surname yet? It will be interesting to see how she aquires "Skywalker".

Keep up the excellent work!