Reviews for Of Stray Dogs and Showers
Devicious chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Whoa, I actually remember reading this many many many years ago, but apparently I never left a comment. Oh well

I was having the time of my life imagining (a slightly older) Ed emulating Roy! X'DD Actually, I can imagine that happening. :''D Ed would kill me for saying that...
Also Ed's rants about the good ol' Colonel and their lives nowadays... In manga I like to think Roy stayed awesome for years to come, but this was so realistic in a way... life does that to people who achieve everything at a (relatively) young age. :/ (Hell, life does that to most of us, probably.)
Aaaand the smug side of Roy which was revived at the end of this, that made me smile too. x')

Seriously though, I think their relationship is best as platonic/competetive/a bit flirty in a strange way, but good RoyEds are fun to read too. : ) Thanks for sharing!
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
ah! ahh! wow i loved it. e! haha.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I /really/ like this. It's so, well, cute! You caught their characterization perfectly, and the whole concept is great. I'm happy to have found this. Loved it! I'm definitely faving it.
Marka.Carbondale chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Wow. This is-by far-the best fic I've ever read. Keep up the great work!
cm34 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
35s not old
toxicbullets chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Simply amazing :D

Poor Taisa getting so old xDD;;
Artephius chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I liked it! I have to say, it usually annoys me whenever I see a fic with a weary Roy- I don't know exactly why- but you managed to make me (begrudgingly admitted) to really like it. I especially appreciated the diaglogue, and the moment with Ed tossing the tweezers aside was perfect. It just caught the mood really well.

-Arte

(new in these parts)
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
LOL Interesting fic. I thought the way it was written was very well done.

_~

CDW
Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
That was cute! Why arnt there guys like that on campus?...oh hold on...thats right I am at a cathlic school...-_-; crap I am so screwed...

great job oh wise one! keep up the great work!
Lizz chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Ohh, How incredibly awesome. And not just b/c they had sex ... *cough cough* lol I love that ... neways, yes, it was very good.
alchemistgrl09 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
lol! That was really good. I really loved the begining and can't wait to see where this story goes. plz plz plz plz plz update soon.

ttyl,

Dani
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i guess im jus gonna read all your fics. Loved this one alotalot i cant wait to read more of your stuff!