Reviews for Feelings I never knew existed
CocoLuv23 chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
"TBC... ... .." that's a long time. This is one of the best Teen Titan FanFic. that I've read so far. Good Job. Please Update if you can.
BlueMarvel chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
I love this story
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE READ I'LL PAY YOU IF YOU CONTINUE!
DoubleMMia chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Woohoo.

And this my friend is when I go.

Cy/Rae!

It's so nice to see that there are people who DO support the pairing.

I'm not a big fan but I do support it :)

Well done you for the first chapter.
The different chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
How long has it been? This chapter was worth the wait, and we hope that next time you'll update sooner. Please! That was a great chapter, but watch out for the few grammar mistakes here and there. Ok, great ending. Update soon and we'll see you at the next chapter.

The different
tikaani chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
UPDATE, WOMAN! UPDATE! Um, please?
ExiledfromAzerath chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
NO! CYBORG!... rAVENCYBORG 4EVER!
ExiledfromAzerath chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
THAT f$&CKIN b*&CHY h*&e! I'M GONNA KILL HER! uPDATE !
ExiledfromAzerath chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
THAT BITCH! (Jinx, not Raven)
HideTheDecay chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
OMG UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
B chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
im pretty sure that ur thinking about the next chapter because u haven't updated in ages. im in ur profile and you have written and updated so many other things. apart from this that is. this isnt a flame. just update soon. man, others are also gettin restless. update soon.

Ben
dunno chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
nice chapter, are u gonna update soon?

i hope u are.

i go for cyrae actually.

please can u do tht for me?

that'll be gr8.
Desperate Raven and Cyborg fan chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Ok, this may sound a bit strange given that my name states alot, but please let this be a Raven and Cyborg fic.

Honestly, I have read this fic so many times, trying to find out if Cyborg likes Raven more.

Hopefully Cyborg and Raven would be together, because I have got lots of reasons why they should be together.

Please let my one desperate wish come true, as my other two wishes are almost there.

My other two wishes are that for Starfire to be with Robin.

The other is for Terra to be with Beast Boy.

However, I am getting off the point.

I am BEGGING you that Cyborg and Raven to be together.

Also, may you update soon, I mean, I know that you have updated other fics that aren't related to Teen Titans, but you have over 40 reviews for this wonderful fic.

Please update soon and unite Cyborg and Raven.

I am waiting... ...

Desperate Raven and Cyborg fan
sssssssssssssss chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
update soon. im a cy rae fan as well and am waiting for them to be 2gether.
DJ mini mix chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
LOVE IT! please update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »