Reviews for Cantina Contemplations
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
OH, PLZZ FINISH THIS STORY! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO SANDS! PLZZ DON'T LET SANDS DIE! *kicked puppy look*
girlmosh chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
this story is so uber cool. more soon please (go on, make my day!)
Kerttu chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
You are evil. *grin*

You write evil foreboding also magnificently. Digging this, deeply digging this.
Kerttu chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Oh, vow! Imagery blew me away!

Sands a quarter Native American... Very interesting! And you describe depression so well!
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
As with every thing else I've read for you, EXCELLENT! Extremely WELL done! *two tumbs up*
kali maa chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
*breath heaving* That is a messed up nightmare. What do you know? I go out of town for a couple days and whattaya know? You added another chapter. Yay, let's hear it for inspired armadillos!Huzzah!(does any body use that term, ever?)

That was incredibly visual. Anymore so, and I'll probably have nightmares. This style you have kicking is interesting. It's like a drabble as far as being short, but I'm starting to think of them in a linear sense. Brief moments in a film loop running through my head, where the action is running in real time. Popping back and forth between the major players using dual perspective.

I don't expect that to make any sense. But then again, I'm insane and want to have cheescake (new york style?) with you and Colt. Keep this stuff coming, and as always, may the muses give you many noogies.
midnightmuse chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
great imagery in Colts dream, and still we don't know if Sands is ok.. great foreboding.. and building of tension..

.. speaking of which, ; ) ya know torturing us over the fate of Sands is officially cruel.. even when reading such great chpts first LOL

More soon.. I hope.. and I DO hope Sands is ok.. well ok for him.. I'd hate him to die.. I mean what a wate of a fine hunk of man and a twisted psyche that would be.. especially when you have such a great grasp on it
kali maa chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Damn. That. Was. Dark. The implications about Sands background is distrubing. Let me see if I understand. His sociopathic insanity schtick was aided by opium smoking parents,and touchy-feely priests, heh. This is quite the moody piece. It's a downer.

I F *$ing Love It. It's really cool how you managed to convey a sense of mourning, but he's still not throwing a pity party for himself. Because that's not him. Drinking and thoughts of suicide kind of go hand in hand. Whining isn't allowed. I never would have pegged Sands as being so poetic. Wow. I can actually smell the smoke and hear glasses clinking in the back ground. Good word painting. I raise my glass (alright so it's only got cola in it) and make a toast to you.

May the Muses give you many noogies.
midnightmuse chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Al I can say is WOW this is intensely powerful and fantastically written

If school is gonna make stuff like this fewer and further between then its a tragedy, let Sands whisper in your ear more often

I am sure it is fun all round, I certainly loved reading this, it was beautifully understated,with an elegant economy of word and phrase that let their full power through .. a joy to read

and I hope there is a sequel, there is a kinda big unanswered question... and seeing as its Sands I need to know