Reviews for A Beginning
LilyGold23 chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story
LilyGold23 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
sahoin chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Aw, this story is so sweet! I really hope you can continue it.
ME SJ CH PA chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Please, please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top update this story! I will love you forever! :) I love this story so far and thanks for writing it! :)
Violet Princess chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
The story is sweet, suspenseful, and, most importantly, well written. You captured my attention from the first chapter. The subterfuge angle is an idea I haven't seen before, and adds great tension to their relationship!
Blaise Skylark chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

Ah! Adorable. I love it. It must be hard, though, being engaged to someone always off on missions, with never a word about where they're off to. Sarah is really strong. Update soon!

Blaise Skylark chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

It's nice to see this stuff about James' past. It's too bad he never really talks about it, but it's got to be a touchy subject. Off to see the chapter, the wonderful chapter number five!

Blaise Skylark chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

What a guy! James is pretty good at this talking-people-around thing. :) It's too bad that Mr. Phillips had to bring up painful subjects. Like James's parents.

Blaise Skylark chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

Either it will all go to shambles or it will be a perfectly happy time. I'm assuming that you're adding in proper age-ups; that's what everyone else is doing. On to chapter 3!

Blaise Skylark chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

So sweet! Though if they honestly thought that James would go unmissed by Ben Franklin, and therefore the entire Continental Congress, they were complete idiots.

Araminta18 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Ooh, wonderful story! In character, interesting, and beautifully written...I can't help but hope there is more! :)
polly chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
this is really good! is it the end or are there more chapters?
ybm chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
awesome story i cant even wait for whats next hope you update soon oh and thank you for the amazing fantastic and greatest story ever
ybm chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
this is so cute so romantic this story is one of my favorite i cant wait for the next chapters thanks for such a great story
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »