Reviews for A Beginning
Thrasher51 chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Is this the end, or will you continue? I hope it's the second! I love this story to bits! Just keep swimming!
BlahBlahBlahIloveMarkiplier chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
UPDATEEEE I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYY
BlahBlahBlahIloveMarkiplier chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Gay tune...lol
RL chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
It needs updating again, or I shall perish from not knowing. And perhaps lack of a good S/J story, since there are so few. Really, this is the best one I've read. It's well written, believable, multichaptered, and so far we haven't gotten to the end only to find out Sarah's dead and now a figment of James' imagination. So I beg you, update, for the good of my sanity! Please?
FelicityQueen23 chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story
FelicityQueen23 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
sahoin chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Aw, this story is so sweet! I really hope you can continue it.
ME SJ CH PA chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Please, please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top update this story! I will love you forever! :) I love this story so far and thanks for writing it! :)
Violet Princess chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
The story is sweet, suspenseful, and, most importantly, well written. You captured my attention from the first chapter. The subterfuge angle is an idea I haven't seen before, and adds great tension to their relationship!
Blaise Skylark chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

Ah! Adorable. I love it. It must be hard, though, being engaged to someone always off on missions, with never a word about where they're off to. Sarah is really strong. Update soon!

Blaise Skylark chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

It's nice to see this stuff about James' past. It's too bad he never really talks about it, but it's got to be a touchy subject. Off to see the chapter, the wonderful chapter number five!

Blaise Skylark chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

What a guy! James is pretty good at this talking-people-around thing. :) It's too bad that Mr. Phillips had to bring up painful subjects. Like James's parents.

Blaise Skylark chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

Either it will all go to shambles or it will be a perfectly happy time. I'm assuming that you're adding in proper age-ups; that's what everyone else is doing. On to chapter 3!

Blaise Skylark chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Simply Shelby:

So sweet! Though if they honestly thought that James would go unmissed by Ben Franklin, and therefore the entire Continental Congress, they were complete idiots.

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »