Reviews for First Kiss
RollWithIt chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
OH MY GOSH! I was like 'Awe this is so cute they finally have their first kiss' Until the part when she brings the sheet over his head. Ouch. That hurts. But so perfect. Excellent writing!
LapsusStili chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Ok, I certainly didn't see that coming! Here I was all ready for some GSR-lovin' and you went and killed him off! *Gah!* I actually gasped out loud when I got to that sneaky ending...

Despite this tragic twist in the story, it was so well written that I must applaud you anyways... good job, Wicca!
Live4GrissNSara chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
AMAZING! That was so sad, I want to cry. Really good though.. poor Sara..
Kagome the Chicken chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Okay, this isn't Chicken, this is Samdum the Bouncing Hobbit (because I'm too lazy to log into my own account). I must rant.

HE'S DEAD? That is so NOT COOL! You can't kill Grissom! He's all Grissom-ish and he likes bugs! Grissom's the coolest old guy on TV that I know of! Except, of course, Doc Robbins. But, you must know, I am not a Sara/Grissom shipper. I strongly support the Catherine/Grissom faction. I read this because HannahCimsGwendolyn made me. But I loved it. I really did, it was so sweet. BUT YOU KILLED HIM! How DARE you kill Grissom? This was really really sweet up till the end. GRISSOM NEVER DIES!

Okay, I'm done ranting. Now for your regularly scheduled review:

OMG! This was so sweet! I pout for Sara. This is the only Sara/Grissom fic I've read that I like (I've read a total of about 15). I loved this fic. You should really keep writing stuff like this, only without the Grissom dying part. It's really sweet. Peace out.

Samdum
Basketball Babe8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
hey,

good chp! i really like it! Are you going to make it like a talking story or just like kind of a person reading Sara's mind or diary?
Anushka chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Painfully beautiful. I loved it and I don't even ship G/S.
totally random chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
wow. this is so good. i'm sorry, i don't have any other words to discribe how fantastic this is. it would be like a mockery to try.
cherry-kiss-red chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
You wrote it very good, but I wish I didn't read it. I really want to cry... It's so sad...
msgrits chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
oh wow...very nice
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow, very intense . . .very sad, but that made it all the more powerful!

-Hannah
Corinna chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Dude, you gotta mention that it's a character death. But it was good. I really enjoyed it!
VeganCSI chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That was so GOOD!
And Also With You chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Great job. For having so few words, that story was very powerful. Great job.
GeekisChic88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Not...gonna...cry...

Very well written! I love all your stories!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This is excellent. Poignant, sensitive, and so unbearably sad. I would give you a rec on YTDAW but exposing the character death element completely kills the power of the last line. Terrific job.