Reviews for Blade's Edge
Hackersfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I hate to tell you this, but in the official script, Razor and Blade are actually written as brothers. It's not mentioned in the dialogue, but the blocking refers to them as "androgynous asian brothers" on their first appearance.

That aside though, I loved this fic! It was really well written!
Tentaspy chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aw.

That was great, a little too Japan-Obsessed for my taste, but still very good. Very creative with the back-stories and everything. C:
NekoHex chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
When I watched Hackers with subtitles, it said that Razor was the one with the geisha-girl make-up and Blade was the one with all the eye-shadow or whatever. Course, it could be wrong, but I just thought you should know. Now that I'm done with that,

Awesome oneshot! Long, but awesome! I can't believe this is the only Razor/Blade story on . It's so obvious! Then again, there are only 15 Hackers stories(apparently). Once again, awesome story and I'm just gonna go now.
Shannan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
squee! kawaii yo! loved the story!
Johnathan-117 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Shonen-ai is not common parlance. Shonen-ai as a term hasn't been used since the 70s, to describe a particular type of fiction.

Homosexuality is NOT common place in Japan either. Sexuality in general is repressed in common every day society and social interactions.

Do some research.
IIMB chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I loved it. I hope your gonna do a second chapter with razor's life. That's be so kool! anyway... awesome!
DoomChan chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
OMFG *worships* Razor and Blade are my favorite characters from the movie... I acctually didn't know what it was called until today bacause I found it a few minutes before the t.v. got hacked in teh movie. . Awesome fic. Now, I shall poke you until you write more of them *evil laughter* w00t! *pokethXinfinity*
aisarete chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Makoji&Drew, eh? Interesting choice of names. And such a LONG little one-shot...

Ok, I'll stop being mean and sadistic now. OMFG I LOVE IT! I think it is absolutely fab. As a rabid shounen-ai/yaoi/slash fanatic, I have to say you are wonderful. Your choice in names is fine, and I personally wish it was more than a one-shot. You realize that this is the only shounen-ai Hackers fic on the whole site? Anyway, love the story. I know I'm going to read this more than... a whole lot of times!
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This was a wonderful story! I enjoyed reading it very much!
Mew Robena chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
*I am honest 2 God kneeling in front of the computer rite now, bowing in front of it!That was quite possibly the BEST fan fic I've ever read. Maybe even the best STORY I've ever read! I LOVE how u put that part in aobut Kate & Dade (Crash & Burn)! Angelina Jolie is my fave person EVA & I LOVE that u put a lil of her in this! VERY WELL DONE! RAZOR & BLADE r my fave characters after Angie (Kate Libby) & it's AWESOME 2 read a story about them! IT WAS PERFECT! I'm putting u on my fave story & authors list & I PROMISE that b4 I die, I will have read all yur fan fic stories(unless there's life 500 of 'em in which case, um, lemme get back 2 u on that)! Tee hee! YAYNESS 4 U! Pleeze update or rite another story like this! Maybe a sequel of wat the lovers do!
RavenShay chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
YOU ARE MY GOD
Slash Mistress chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
That was a great fic. I liked how you went into the background of the characters and did a first person perspective. There aren't many Hackers fics with m/m or f/f pairings. Exceptional piece. Kepp writing and Hack the Planet!

Slash
Arctic chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Only two words can describe this work of art: Utterly magnificant.
bi-dom-girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
great story :)
visuallyincoherent chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Loved it. Loved it. It was well written and um i think the word is insightful? i don't know.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »