Reviews for The End of Days
jennks chapter 28 . 4/19
Loved this whole story!
Beautifully imagined and well written.

By far my favourite Didymus in fandom!

I was sure the peach pit was going to come back as the twist at the end, based on the last chapter and “The way forward is the way back...”
(Maybe with some ‘Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey’ shenanigans).
Dianne2020 chapter 28 . 3/13
Absolutely loved it ! Found myself unable to put it down so a very big thank you
nhrc chapter 6 . 3/7
I just remembered the words of Koreander: "Books change each time you read them"
nhrc chapter 4 . 3/4
Even on second reading I can not understand, the fact that English is not my language contributes to the mystery , that is part of the of this Fic charm.
nhrc chapter 3 . 3/3
This short chapter was perfect before my bedtime... I late already.
This was an amazing story, I could not put it down. Thank you sharing this with us!
wynter89 chapter 28 . 1/7
Wow! That was really dark in some places. What stuck with me was Jareth dragging her away and just leaving her alone. The pain she felt at his abandonment was never brought up again. Yes he saved her life... yes he came into his power again because he finally understood his heart, etc but shitttttt. She is a strong cookie to get over that.
Dianne chapter 28 . 12/25/2020
Absolutely loved it ! Kept me hanging and I commend you on this! ️
Aera chapter 28 . 12/12/2020
Woah... I’ve just sat down and read this start to finish, loving every moment of it! I even loved the epilogue which finished it all so neatly and nicely (yes, I do love happily ever afters, can’t help it). A proper rollercoaster of emotion and adventure and suspense, you have a true gift for capturing their characters and evolving them into something believable and astounding. I particularly liked how you introduced an original character who fit into this world so well. Looking forward to going and seeing what else you have written as I’m not quite ready to slip back into the real world yet...
I Dream of Spring chapter 28 . 11/22/2020
This is a fantastic fic. So well written, and I enjoyed the characterisations and literary references.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/28/2020
This is the most deliciously, tastefully ELEGANT erotica I've ever read! Wow! Kudos!
guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2020
Ok, I know you wrote this nearly 15 years ago. I just stumbled across it, and... Wow! So beautiful... Just... Wow!
Seralina chapter 28 . 8/21/2020
I've read this before, but I do love rereading it.
alorindanya chapter 27 . 8/19/2020
This is a lovely story. I read it and Forgotten Dreams all in one day. It was recommended by the LFFL and I am glad, because I had missed this gem.
Spuhura Addict chapter 28 . 5/2/2020
IMO, this is the finale that I wanted and needed. You have completed the story for me. It is now canon for
Me.