Reviews for The End of Days
Kallia.En chapter 28 . 20h
Oh I am absolutely in love with this story. Thank you so much for writing it. It was amazing, slow but hot burn between them - all complicated but simple, in a good way. Amazing!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 28 . 7/20
This story tore me apart...and I loved it. Thanks for the story.
Brytte Mystere chapter 28 . 6/22
For a whole second there I thought you would leave us completely doomed in an ocean of Angst.
And then you brought us a little light, a sighting of close land, marvelously spelled in possibilities and dreams.
I've read the One-Shot, I've this fic, I've loved it all.
Jareth and Sarah will remain, I'm sure, one of my ultimate OTPs of all times.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 28 . 6/15
YAAAAAAS! Oh, you did do it! You gave hope-such hope-maybe not cement, but certain hope still! Thank you! That's what was needed, "optional epilogue" nothin'!
Aaaah... Boy, that was sure an emotional journey. This needs to be a NOVEL, seriously.
At last I found the crowning Labyrinth tale, after all these years, and there will never be another to match it, not for me. :D Thanks.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 27 . 6/15
Wow, I cried hard. That was so...gloriously sad and poignant.
An epilogue in which love DOES conquer all, I hope? :')
LaLadyCavalier chapter 26 . 6/15
Love had the power to change the inevitable, alter the inalterable." Geez, that's beautiful.
GEEZ FRICKIN' GEEZ SO MUCH BEAUTY EVERYWHERE
LaLadyCavalier chapter 25 . 6/15
I literally have no intelligent remarks left to describe the constant awesomeness of this story. I can only read on with equal hope and dread.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 24 . 6/15
Great grapes of fire...that was incredible...
LaLadyCavalier chapter 23 . 6/15
OH MY HEART OH GOSH I READ ON NOW
LaLadyCavalier chapter 22 . 6/15
Agaaaain with all the refs...and how I love you for it, LOL.
Oh my GOOOOSH, OH MY GOSH, the ANGST!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 21 . 6/15
Aaah, again P&P refs. Professing opinions and slipping in quotes, eh? That whole section of conversation went like the book. Heh, it was wonderful.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 20 . 6/14
"How absurdly Victorian," LOL!
WHAT WORDS, DAG NABBIT?!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 19 . 6/14
"...lost in unspoken wishes," "a turbulent tangle of emotions," goodness GRACIOUS do you have beautiful words!
And all of your dialogue is so incredibly in-keeping with how the characters were in the movie, it's astounding.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 18 . 6/14
I can't even word right now. Too much epic, must read. :O
LaLadyCavalier chapter 17 . 6/14
Oof. SO many hauntingly (LOL but srsly) things about this chapter. Just to name one, "deep in the silence of her heart." A thousand bravos for that and every single thing here. At least way too many to name.
Ugh, and that part at the end of her talk with the Death King where he just...withered away... In the words of (movie) Samwise, "I don't know why-it makes me sad."
Ha ha, the Return of the King, ain't you clever. ; And ah, yes, "Fire and Ice."
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »