Reviews for The End of Days
samiami111 chapter 28 . 3/13
From the first chapter I was hooked. So many feels. I spent my afternoon reading this entire story. Truly fantastic writing.
Best story ever!
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 15 . 2/23
I'd cheerfully beat Jareth over the head right now.
lykiana chapter 22 . 2/21
Now you brought me to tears and my eyes are burning. Very intense, I love it!
lykiana chapter 18 . 2/21
I was so caught up in this chapter while riding the train home from work, I almost missed my stop! Amazing story , amazing writing!
popsie chapter 12 . 1/10
i still love this after all this time. it's one of my favourites
NovaDragonheart89 chapter 25 . 11/25/2016
hands down the best fanfic I've ever read! Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
Nameless Panda chapter 28 . 11/12/2016
Give me a moment to sigh for a really long time...*siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*...That was so perfect. Your story reminded me of old fairy tales I read, where the female heroine made so many mistakes, face so many trials to her her loves heart back, with bittersweet ends. I loved it. I would have to love it if I spent 9 hours to read it all in one go. Thank you for writing this, I'm glad I found your fanfic.
SheyrinaLabyrinthianDragon chapter 28 . 11/10/2016
So perfectly written, so utterly poignant. My heart was dashed to pieces against the sharp rocks of despair in an ocean of bittersweet turmoil. I thank you for gracing the end with an epilogue to soothe the tattered remnants of my heart, to temper the scarring of my soul with the sense of hope. This is one of those stories that stays with reader, invites them into its world with the promise of a tale that is of truly epic proportions, and leaves them breathless and yearning.

In addition to the story itself, I was gratified to be a part of your journey as the writer, from the first notes of uncertainty voiced as you made your first foray into the world of fanfiction to the strong and confident storyteller you finished as. It is one thing to say a story is well-written, but this goes well beyond that. Your tale was masterfully executed, from beginning to end.

The descriptive style in which you write is no less than stunning, the imagery so vivid that it played out in my mind as if I were genuinely there, witnessing every event as it unfolded, feeling every tortured emotion as if it were my own. That is, perhaps, a storyteller's greatest achievement-not just telling the tale, but making the reader live it, breathe it, and ultimately, be consumed by it.

Go raibh maith agat as ligean dom rince sa aisling, agus ansin atá leagtha mo chroí saor in aisce.

Aisling Criostalach, Storyteller. My dearest friend, Dreamspinner, would have adored this.
Whack-the-beetle chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
Absolutely fantastic! Best story in my opinion on this whole site! Your language is so beautiful and your detailed descriptions of situations and characters are a real joy to read. The story is perfect, it has a good plot, suspense and romance that is never tacky, I could not stop reading once I started. You are a truly talented writer!
Hustlers chapter 28 . 10/21/2016
This is an amazing piece. You are. very talented. Totally gripped me. Was sorry to see it end
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 28 . 8/26/2016
Thank you so much for writing an amazing story i feel so much feelings from this story it most certainly made me cry but it also made me smile i loved it. It was amazing ride thats for sure not to mention it was beautifully written. Anyway you did an awesome job
Jenna Nyne chapter 28 . 8/11/2016
ahh, you had me on the edge of my seat. loved it but would have really loved a happily ever after ending.
Bellabloodshadow chapter 24 . 8/3/2016
I've read a lot of labyrinth fanfiction, and this is the best I have read. Great job!
Kallia.En chapter 28 . 7/24/2016
Oh I am absolutely in love with this story. Thank you so much for writing it. It was amazing, slow but hot burn between them - all complicated but simple, in a good way. Amazing!
1,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »