Reviews for The End of Days
the-cari-moose chapter 24 . 2/26/2016
This chapter was perfect. Loved it.
the-cari-moose chapter 22 . 2/24/2016
The castle is experiencing an earthquake due to Jareth's anger aren't they? I don't understand though... Sarah chose Jareth, she turned death down, why has he marked her and why must they both be so stubborn? They both want each other! Just give in already!
the-cari-moose chapter 21 . 2/24/2016
Jareth is only now at half strength because he is missing the other half of his soul. Once he gives in to her they shall be more powerful than can be imagined. The Labyrinth guided Sarah to Jareth because they're meant to be together!
TheThinWhiteDuchess chapter 28 . 2/23/2016
Just finished this in one day. It was so mesmerizing i could not put it down. You are truly a gifted writer. Many thanks for your stories!
the-cari-moose chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
Aaaaaah! What did she say?!
the-cari-moose chapter 13 . 2/22/2016
I would review every chapter if I knew what to say, but all I can say is that I love it. The story line is so well written I find myself being lost in it. Jareth needs to give in to Sarah, to give her his love, only then will he and the labyrinth heal.
the-cari-moose chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
I can't wait to see where Jareth came from :D
the-cari-moose chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
I love how Jareth downplays how injured she was to make it seem as if he has no care for her.
the-cari-moose chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
This chapter was very well written despite the switching of perspectives and what not I think it works extremely well. The stone table reminded me of the one Aslan laid on in The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. The incorporation of the land of the dead was fantastic. I've always found it fascinating. All in all absolutely LOVED this chapter, no need to change it at all.
the-cari-moose chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Always stop at the natural stopping point. Do not worry about how long the chapter is. Otherwise sometimes it can feel like it's dragging.
Great so far! Absolutely loving Jareth.
the-cari-moose chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
You have a very good flow in your story, the setting of a scene can be very important as you cannot truly see it in your mind without it. To make it into a real tale the surroundings can be just as important as the characters and sometimes symbolical.
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Loving it so far! Can't wait to see what happens.
Walking After Twilight chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Still loving it! The way you wright and seem to be so in tune with the characters really makes it easy to see the story in my head like the movie. And the dialogue for all but especially didymus is so close to the originals. Very impressed
Walking After Twilight chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Finally! I have searched and searched and searched for a labyrinth story that was good and worth my time and all of them seem to want to move waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast into everything. I'm the type of reader who likes things to work up to the good plots rather than rush into it. Very interested in this story and excited to keep reading.
Seralina chapter 28 . 1/18/2016
HANDS DOEN BEST LABYRINTH STORY I HAVE EVER READ OMIGOD. BUT YOU KILLED LUDO AND I CRIED THAT WAS NOT OK.
But seriously this was so amazing and there NEEDS to be a sequel?! But ugh. I'm just so in love with story its fissure getting added to my favorites. Ugh ugh ugh yaaaaaaaaaaas.
Okay, bye but seriously thank you.
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »