Reviews for The End of Days
snapify52 chapter 28 . 3/16/2015
Wonderful! So romantic... :)
Liz Ben chapter 28 . 2/27/2015
loved the way you write. thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
"nobody panic"? It's the perfect time to panic! :D

I hope we find out at some point what magic logic was going on in the background, cause it sure sounds fascinating.
3iggy chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
I loved this story.
Cosplay-And-Disappointment chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Okay, first off, let me just apologize for not discovering this amazing piece of art until now. Labyrinth has been my all-time favorite movie ever since I can remember, and only just now did I find that there could be more to the story than Jim Henson intended. I have never, ever, been so moved by a story, let alone a fanfiction. I felt as if the entire time I was reading, I was holding my breath in anticipation. All of the characters were portrayed so well, and I was a bit wary of the epilogue because (as you said), the bittersweet ending was very tempting. However, upon reading it, I feel as if nothing better could have completed such a magnificent story. I can tell that though I've finished reading, this won't be the last time I do so. I cannot thank you enough!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
I like both endings. I do have a bit of a thing for bittersweet in general, but life has been difficult and disheartening lately, so I appreciate the happier scene and possibilities of the epilogue at the moment. :)

This was a great reread! I really enjoyed it, and now I remember why it was on my favorites list.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
After all that...and they still don't end up together. Star-crossed to the marrow of their bones (though I'm hoping we'll find out that's not true in the epilogue).

And it makes me incredibly sad that it was Sir D who said there's no such thing as happily ever after.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
That's very sad and distressing. :(
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
Oh no...I hope Sir D is okay. :(
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
I love Jareth's transformation - it was the best! Very fairytale-esque.

While most of this story seems brand new after so much time, I definitely remembering reading that marking situation before. Kind of hard to forget. ;)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
The being-lured-into-the-river thing reminds me of my favorite ghost story from when I was a kid: Wait Till Helen Comes. Still scary, actually.

Twice now the King of the Dead has told her "You promised." I don't remember her promising anything. Am I not remembering or is he just saying that, betting on the influence of false memories?

I love that Sir D was going to challenge Hoggle to a duel over Jareth, and I also love that while Jareth took off to rage pout, Rumor was looking out for Sarah.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Oh, goodness. Jealous much, Jareth?

Also, interesting that Jareth is afraid of change. It's a different take on his character I don't think I've seen before, or at least not seen emphasized.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
Or not-so-hidden reference ;)

Lol - Sir D as a rogue! I would love to read that story.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
What did she say?! That's so not fair...
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
Oh, no, what did she say?

Sarah the goat! I'm relieved she has not been forgotten, though her fate is still troublingly uncertain. :)

I love Sir D's hat and mittens! (I meant to say that last chapter but got distracted.)

And I loved the part with Jareth getting all quietly angry and stormy. That was nicely done.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »