Reviews for The End of Days
Save the Date chapter 3 . 1/13/2020
Oh no! So it was accidental poison... :(
Save the Date chapter 2 . 1/13/2020
Oh my gosh! What was in that tea?! I hope she’s okay!
Save the Date chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
The fated peach pit in the snow! I’m interested to see where this goes :)
BowieQueen chapter 6 . 8/11/2019
You're such a gifted writer. Heartbroken over the lack of an ending in the Dark Hour of the Night, I'd thought I'd give this one a go. And you are truly a wordsmith.
figglypudding chapter 28 . 7/2/2019
what was it that sarah said after she fainted that made Jarath have such a terrified reaction? Was it Rael's name like the second time?
figglypudding chapter 27 . 7/2/2019
i'm scared the epilogue will devastate me more than this chapter already has.
figglypudding chapter 14 . 7/1/2019
this is SUCH a great story. here i was thinking that i'd read all the Greats of Labyrinth fics! im upset that it took me so long to find this gem that's been here since i started reading fics years ago!
figglypudding chapter 3 . 7/1/2019
if you say that in your canon Sarah was 16 when she fell the labyrinth, and that five years have passed since that occurred, then wouldn't that make her 21 instead of 19 as the summary of the story states?
Guest 2019 chapter 28 . 6/18/2019
I have been feasting on your creations tonight. What a marvellous spread you conjure! This particular story wrenches the emotions, stretching them to the utmost, then reins them in, soothing and comforting the tortured heart. Since you haven't posted any stories in years, I presume you have moved on to other pursuits. I am grateful for the gifts you have left, and wish you all the best.
Subservient Revolutionary chapter 28 . 5/26/2019
I know this is 13 years late, but wow. . .just wow. Decided to dig through some older fics with a glass of wine, and it's now 3am and I'm a full bottle in, but I just couldn't stop. A brilliant web of classic and contemporary literary elements, references to some of my all time favorite poems, novels, and mythology, and some of, if not the most believable character work I've encountered for this fandom. A beautiful, emotional ride that love, responsibility, and desire are multi-faceted, and never fair. To quote another 1986 classic, "life is pain," but "death cannot stop true love."
ashez2ashes chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
This has been quite excellent so far. I'm always worried I've read all the 'good' labyrinth stories, but it looks like I found another gem. :)
Limn chapter 28 . 2/19/2019
Thank you for writing this fic, I enjoyed Jareth's initial torture and the fact you actually utilized Didymus and Hoggle as their own characters. This was a very fantastical, bittersweetly romantic fic, and I appreciate being able to drink it up.
Limn chapter 12 . 2/19/2019
This fic is wonderful, thank you for writing it.
xxRequiemxx chapter 28 . 2/13/2019
This was beautiful and I loved each and every moment of it. Thank you so much. This had to be one of my favorite labyrinth fics. I'm happy you've left this up. Tyty
lilcritter5150gmail.com chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
One of the best, if not the best, "First Time Writer" story. So well written, so creative. I loved it.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »