Reviews for The End of Days
chaosmoon75 chapter 28 . 11/8/2018
It ended beautifully, full of hope even if it wasn't explicit. I really liked the way this played out.
chaosmoon75 chapter 27 . 11/8/2018
I did cry at this ending. I understand the need but that doesn't make it easier to deal with. My heart is breaking for both of them.
chaosmoon75 chapter 26 . 11/8/2018
I feel sorry for Rael. He did something horrible, but he has paid in spades. I understand Jareth's ruthlessness, but it is still painful to read.
chaosmoon75 chapter 25 . 11/8/2018
I'm too close o tears here. I don't even know what to say... but this was so bittersweet.
chaosmoon75 chapter 12 . 11/8/2018
So far the story has been wonderful. My only question thus far is for this chapter. What happened to Rumor during the time that Sarah was taking care of Jareth and cleaning up? Surely she wouldn't have left her in the saddle the whole time.
Brookie Twiling chapter 28 . 10/1/2018
I honestly had only half a clue what was happening most of the time, and their endless fighting got old fast and the end before the Epilogue was less than satisfying (I am REALLY glad you wrote the Epilogue- gives me hope for their future). BUT, for some reason I do not know, I kept reading and I've found that I'm glad I did read. This story is [tries to think of the right word] labyrinthine yet it all comes together perfectly.

You are a really talented writer and this story is brilliant and intricate and well written, and you should be proud.
Think-ghastly-thoughts-quietly chapter 28 . 7/6/2018
This story was beautiful. Everything about it from the imagery, to the plot, to the dialogue. I am utterly breathless. Thank you so much for writing and completing this. Truly this story was inspiring in many ways.
IamFrancesHa chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
In this first chapter is she reading ‘The Historian’?
Bonely Skeleton chapter 16 . 6/24/2018
She should just wish to start this whole labyrinth thing over again. Then she could change all she wants.
StillSadMusic chapter 28 . 6/3/2018
Wow! Calling this a “fanfic” doesn’t quite do it justice; in my mind, it will always be the “true” sequel to Labyrinth. Thank you so much for writing this; you are a gifted storyteller.
WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf chapter 28 . 5/19/2018
And now I've finished it. *sighs dreamily ...and wistfully* What a full, beautiful story.

Thank you for the Epilogue, as I needed to read that there was hope for a permanent solution.

As anyone would, I found Sir Didymus in the movie to be a droll and endearing little character, but you have risen him to new levels of endearment, and even respect, in my eyes. The unsung hero of the Labyrinth! And Rael-what a compelling OC. I enjoyed the one-shot, it really added to this story, making him a fully flushed character, one I couldn't help but pity. And Jareth! So ruthless!

This is heart breaking and beautifully presented and I thoroughly enjoyed every delicious word of it. Thank you!
WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf chapter 7 . 5/16/2018
I usually wait to review old completed stories until after I finish them, but I had to compliment you on your incredible writing. This line: "Your two friends, while well-meaning, have the combined intelligence of moldy bread and even more questionable judgement..." Absolutely perfect! I laughed out loud.
And a "reluctant chicken"! Bwah ha ha!

While I'm at it: This is a fantastic tale with beautifully flawed characters (flawed as in the people, not the writing). Jareth manages to be dark & forbidding and still elicit sympathy. And Sarah is both smart and petulant. And Didymus! Oh Didymus! He's wonderful.
the Honeycomb chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
I wasn't going to read this story because how dare Sarah come to believe hey experiences in the Labrinth a mere fairytale. Then I saw the review by Marinalbrahim and was convinced to read. Cheers!
MarinaIbrahim chapter 28 . 3/29/2018
SHIIIIIIIIIIII* HOLY SHIIIIIIIII- FRICK. Ugh that epilogue was beyond perfect! AUGH. THE BEST. It made my heart swell! I will never, ever get tired of endings that make wonderful use of iconic lines from the movie. Also, can we give Sir Didymus a roaring applause? He was the unsung hero in this story honestly. His loyalty to Jareth, his support for Jareth and Sarah's love, his undying hope that all would become well again in the labyrinth, and of course his LITTLE GIFT TO SARAH - such a valiant and noble knight he is! Love that little fox! Thank you for the wonderful read!
BexyLexi chapter 28 . 3/13/2018
Wow, thoroughly enjoyed this, though I did wonder for a while there if things were ever going to work out or if all that darkness would consume all. Terrifying and brilliant.
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »