Reviews for The End of Days
CommodoreOblivious chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
First off, I love the fic! It's really great!

Second, I love your pen name. Dance of Death translated to French. _ I have an original character by the name of Danse Macabre. Awesome stuff!

Brava, brava!

Smeagul
Dreamraven chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
o-the river Styx and Narnia (well not really-poor Aslan didn't really get to mak an apparance)! I need more soon PLEASE!

Dreamraven
angeloneous chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
What a horrible place to stop ) Post more soon! This is a great original story and I cannot wait to see where you take this!
Legessa chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
I usually don't take the time to review stories, mainly because I'm a lazy arse, but I'm enjoying your story line. It's difficult to find new plot lines to reunite Jareth and Sarah. I really enjoyed Jareth battling the King of the Dead, it was well done. Also, I don't think you have anything to worry about in regards to the shifts in point of view- they were easily followed. At any rate, keep writing! I can't wait for your next update.
Sturi chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
I just finished chapter four and wanted to say I'm enjoying the ride. Again, you write your imagery very well-it allows for imagining great and detailed settings for the characters. Great job! As for merging chapters, I think you were right to split these two-they are appropriately too different to be one chapter. Don't be so concerned with length as the story will write itself and guide you to the appropriate stopping points. Again, great job and keep writing!
coldflamez chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
update soon? yay! can't wait!
Walis chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Wonderfully done. Hope to see this updated in the near future!
tiddlywinks chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Interesting... Personally I don't mind lengthy exposition and set ups: it's good to read story and character motivations. You're on my story alert list!
Litheral chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
WOW! I love this story! Really good! Your descriptions are very good, and unlike other Labrinth authors, you balanced description with story. That's very good! Can't wait until you post the next chapter! Sincerely your faithful fan!
ObsedianFox13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
I like your story so far. It seems very interesting. I'm looking forward to reading your future chapters once you get them up. As far as the procrastination thing goes, I understand. (I have a story I started... I think it was a year ago... and I haven't updated in several months *looks around guiltly* Ergo, you are still doing far better than I ever managed.
DemonicSymphony chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Wonderful. Well written and wonderful. I'm eagerly awaiting your next chaper.
Rayac chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Wow, very suspenseful! Love Hoggle's House descriptions, was there really something in that tea? Or is it that weird vine-related issue? very exciting.. keep it up!
Solea chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I see there aren't a lot of reviews for this one. That's a shame because it's very well-written. I encourage you to keep posting new chapters. It's really just an intro chapter here and I think you will get more reviews as you go further into your plot. I just wanted to say something to you because there isn't much to go on yet, but this story does look promising.
Sturi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Just wanted to say I enjoyed this first chapter. Great job on the imagery. I'm excited to see the next chapter come out!
Rayac chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow, your fisrt story, eh? This is pretty good so far. It definitely has promise! I look forward to your next update, (when you get around to it! P)
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97