Reviews for Slow Dance
Excellent!
kariza2013 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
like it!
Heidinanookie chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
You know, I’v only just discovered the story but I’m sure it’s much improved for not being a song-fic any more. I honestly hate those with a passion and I’d have never read your story if it still had the “song fic” label on it.
Anyway, the moment where Dumbledore announced Snapes “death” had my stomach drop out. I could actually feel my face going pale as the blood rushed to my toes. What an odd sensation! But I kind of knew you wouldn’t really do that. Though I agree that Harry should ask for a bit of time to ponder his decision, I don’t think Snape is so insecure that he’d immediately kill himself. He’s a grown man who’s suffered through a lot and survived. He’d survive rejection, too.
Finally, I you made e good on your promise and reveal the HPSS relationship to everyone, not just two people. I really enjoyed that since I love big reveals. :)
heidi
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
My parents kept glancing at me as if I were mad whenever I burst into laughter or giggles, but slowly just started shaking their heads in bewilderment, wondering what on earth I was reading... Great luck that they didn't read over my shoulder on the iPad wasn't it? :)
Accidental Child chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
The story is brilliant. I found this after I started reading Blood Gifted. You might want to change the first two chapters a bit. They still have the name of the original version of Slow Dance in them. Just a thought.

PS, I LOVED IT!
scarlettmeadows chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Nice.
Katalara chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Lovely story!

Kat
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Great job with this fic. Great HP/SS and I loved the way they revealed their relationship. Harry and Draco was a lot of fun to read, too.
HeartsDragon chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh, i don't think i've laughed that much for a while, i'm practically in tears at poor Ginny's situation! Potions class would be VERY interesting for her final year!

This is a fantastic story!
SadisticSinner chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
So well written!

Such an amazing way to end it too!

Love it! Great job!
funny-kitty chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I would just like to say i loved the story!
Saissister chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
I LOVES IT! :D
Joey Penne chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
Funny, and no one is dead! now doesn't that warm your little soul!
Joey Penne chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
That was terrible! You scared the heck out of me with that fake chapter seven! Shock gripped my heart and my breathing stuggled within my throat! I was about to break down into the pits of despair! Horrible child you!