Reviews for From Then On
Hildolfr chapter 15 . 8/29
Nice attempt at the story but it is hard to follow what with the missing words, the same sentence repeating, and the miss spellings. Aside from all that I applaud you for your courage to write it out.
Immortalman18 chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
I really like the concept of this story I skimmed over a chapter or two but didn't want to get pulled in only to be disappointed that it was never finished and by how long it has been since the last update it will probably never be finished which is such a shame this had the makings of being a great story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Ah man, another story with great potential left unfinished :(
Ravenmore45 chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
This sucks! You good for nothing fuck!
Mora Queen chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
I LUV THIS !
love-is-just chapter 15 . 1/21/2007
please tell me theres more? for gods sake please tell me theres more than this? please? you cannot possibly leave the story like this, okay? please please please write more ill be eternally grateful, ill be a zombie for the rest of my life if i dont find out wat happens.

p.s i think i know wat might happen, jason will take clarks form and lana and "clark" will be gettin serious, then lana will sense its not him and say "what do you always ask me?" and the answer is "can i kiss you?" or something like that. But dont worry about that im probably completely wrong and im embarrassing myself for writing this but oh well.
Krista chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
wow that was a really good fanfic one of the best that i have read. Are you going to be finishing it soon? well i hape i will keep checking back on it, nice job.
anon119 chapter 15 . 2/8/2006
I have read a lot of Sv fiction and this is by far is the best I've ever read.

You did a excellent job exploring the depths of a troubled Clark and Lana while still making it possible and believeable for them to be together. I 'm hoping you update this story. I can't tell how much i enjoyed reading this.

My only critque is you took the angle of Clark ending his friendship with Lex and didn't explain it any further.
Ahag12 chapter 15 . 12/22/2005
Great chapter. I love the Clana

Im totally interested

UPDATE SOON!
shelliTaRZaN chapter 15 . 11/30/2005
hey i think this is awesome! please tell me when you update.

you have me titally and completely hooked!

michelle.
ShadowCree chapter 15 . 11/30/2005
Loved it. Clana is awesome.
LeeDej chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
HAHAHAHA, even for an AU fic, this is horrible.
Obsessed4ever2Clana chapter 15 . 11/28/2005
whoa...this is gettin' so good! please continue and soon :D
iluvsmallville1 chapter 15 . 11/26/2005
This is very cute!
clana fan chapter 13 . 11/5/2005
i love this fic.i like it because clark can be him very part of there make out session. LOL! keep up the good work. : )