Reviews for Chasm
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
You know, this episode is one of those that had me all thinking for hours, days, weeks. I couldn't chase it out of my head... all the possibilities and chances, all the thoughts and feelings... this story was ... deep.

I can't find another word for it, just deep... I loved it, it touched my heart, carved a sign there... the understanding and hope and pain and fear and the realization there... oh my.
Goomba chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
*contented sigh* So wonderful - and dependably marvelous - every time.

Jen
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
wow :D

"He only did it for her"

Nice!
Zoser chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
"he only did it for her" Excellent tag for my favorite episode.
Samisim chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Awe sweet.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Beautiful, as always! You really are a very talented writer, which I'm sure you know by now. Any plans to publish?

;-)
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was just beautiful!
TaciteMuse chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Yes. Yes. Exactly.

Wonderful, thought provoking writing that I thoroughly enjoyed reading, Very nice. Thank you.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
the angst...it burns...

(yay)

Ok, this was SAD and PAINful. So of course I loved it. I never thought of how guilty Sam would feel about playing her trump card like that.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Ooh...love it! Great character / episode insight. I'm actually adding this one to my favourites list.

-sil
SGAngeL chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
That was really nice. Great story.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Beautiful.

I don't know what else to say.
Montage chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Beautiful! You've captured Jack and Kanan's feelings brilliantly. And you write such lovely angst! :)
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Anne, that was so vivid. You took command of Jack's emotions with outstanding competence. Beautifully done.