Reviews for After the Storm
lindajrjt chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Wow this is somewhat of a delicate story. You wrote it very well and in spite of what had happened to Dr. Weir I did enjoy reading how she was able to overcome what happened thanks to Rodney.
Chris4Short chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Awesome story! You made me fall in love with McWeir once more... reminding me of what drew me to them (seperate and together)! You are talented!
Alteran chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
This was one of the BEST Merideth/Elizabeth stories I've ever read.

There are a few spelliing errors here and there that throw you off.

I would be interested in a chapter 5.

Great Story, Alteran.
dahan chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I really have to admit that I was extremely hesitant to finish reading through this story because of the "taboo-ness" of the material. Especially of it relating to one of my favorite series.

Rather glad I got over that because the story was very emotional and touching. It really converys the ordeal the relationship went through and there was just a simple sense of thoughtfulness conveyed. My compliments to your writing skills. _
lfeee chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Thank you for writing this story.

You really seem to know what you are talking about.

I was raped 4 years ago, and you seem to understand many of the feelings involved.

I'm considering printing this out for my boyfriend to read, so he'll get an idea of how this should work.

Thank you for giving me hope.
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Crumbs. This was very interesting. *gulp* poor Elizabeth. Hilarious the way she kneed him! All very good. Must read the rest soon!
krysalys chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Ah, wondrous. And heh heh heh... Elizabeth should've taken a picture. The Indominable Dr. Rodney McKay... restrained and made speachless by a gorgeous woman. ;)

Oh, how Sheppard would tease him over THAT! *chuckles*

Excellent ending, m'dear. Loved the recalibration of the waste reclamation system. *VBEG*

PurpleYin chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Sometimes the voices sound a little off (I cant see them both using 'sweetheart' as a term of endearment, maybe one, possibly) but I like the sentiments of the fic. The ending was really nice, in the way it was about trust and love over lust.
PurpleYin chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Still thoroughly enjoying it, hoping there is more.
scarletwitch0 chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
I do hope for future chapters. This is well written, as I said before.
krysalys chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
I love (and hate) how slow they're taking things. It's a true sign of how much they love and respect each other.

Obviously I hate it because I'm a randy woman... *snicker*, but I can be patient.

Occasionally. ;)

Wonderful chapter. Very realistic.

Also, Rodney does need to realize that he's also Kavannaugh's boss, and if the jerk's gonna talk smack to Rodney, then our favorite astrophysicist CAN assign the twit some really nasty jobs.

Like, oh, I don't know... recalibrating the human waste reclamation system... from the INside? *BEG*

More soon, I hope?

PrisonerNo6 chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
I really hope that you add another chapter to this story. It's quite moving in places and I can't wait to see it resolved.
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
This is very interesting and touching fic. I really hope you write more, as it's lovely to read about the way he pays attention to her and tries to make her feel confortable. The pearshaped stuff almost made me cry, I felt so bad for him! Need more of this fic.
Rocketlover chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
This is an awesome story! Hope to read more soon?
krysalys chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Wow, Rodney's really come into his own at Atlantis, hasn't he? I hope he doesn't isolate himself too much from ELizabeth after this. It'd hurt her even more.

Excellent chapter.