Reviews for sweet and half forgotten
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/12
Okay...
Poppysmic7 chapter 1 . 5/7
How cool is the fact that you wrote this before Deathly Hallows were published and there is a scene of them kissing in her room there as well?!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cool
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow, this was lovely, and beautifully written, as always. Harry and Ginny were both so well-characterized, and you wrote the tension (or UST, I should say, haha), unresolved feelings, occasional playfulness, and tenderness between them so beautifully. I've missed reading Harry/Ginny, and this was just the fic to satisfy my yen for the pairing. Excellent work :)
callmebettycrocker chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
it was really good but a little confusing. I think you made Ginny come off as slightly whorish.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
You really should write more H/G, you do it well!
Red-Emerald chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw... a moment in time. That was lovely )
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very cute story! Please Update.
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh. That was so sweet. And sad.

I just loved the way you described the entire thing. With so much longing and tension. It was amazing.
strapped to a comet chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Someone really needs to introduce Pete Parker to Harry Potter...if only they lived in the same universe!

Anyhow, I loved this fic - Ginny felt very in character, playing with Harry's breathing patterns and thougt trains like that...; )

Awesome job!

-Karys
greatestheights chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i love ginny in this.

instead of being weepy or angry at harry, she was just...accepting. and harry was just, well, harry.

very, very well done, and beautifully put.
cimerone123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Oh thank GOD! I was beginning to think that they wouldn't kiss. :) Well written and very cute.
Aurora West chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
You know, I think this is the first H/G story I've ever read. And it was wonderful. Sadder than I expected. But nice.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 10/31/2006