Reviews for Getting There
Samisim chapter 1 . 1/14
I love the banter. You have captured then well.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Lily Bart chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Totally adorable. They so needed you for the show in the last three seasons writing some Mulder Scully banter. Write more X Files!
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Haha, oops, way to drop the ball, guys. :D

I love the way you write Mulder and Scully interaction. It's been far too long since I've read anything X-Files.
TheDistractedWriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
i loved it keep going!
bredalot chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Delightful. I love them so much, and I could picture this perfectly. Also, thank you - it's 2:30 in the morning, I've been trying to sleep for 2 hours now, and suddenly got a craving for good X-Files fic. If you hadn't been on my favorites list before, you would be now.
Die Libelle chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
heehe! oh that was wonderful! i love the x-files, but i've never read of fanfic of it before, and now i am going to see if you've written anymore, because that was pure quality!

and this part is just wonderful: “Okay,” he says, his tone drenched in an unmistakable undercurrent of ‘my partner’s insane.’ She recognizes it so well because she’s had many an opportunity to put it to use herself.

now i'll just go and peruse your other stories... :D
HoldoutTrout chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This was wonderfully fluffy. Had me grinning from ear to ear.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
nice. very true to character. I'm a fan.
Ayame2004 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Haha! that was too funny
astareltheweeper chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
"Clearly, her standards have just plain skyrocketed in the time she’s held this job."

That line was just so Scully and so funny that I know I'm gonna keep remembering it at random times and start laughing! You really capture their banter very well I think...
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Haha, that was really cute! I liked it.
Miss Whatsit chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Must... read... more...
ProudMuggleGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I love Xfiles, I love this ship, I love y-...this story
Mulder's Girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
aww, they missed him!

this story is really cute,I can't wait for more!