Reviews for The Watcher
shasha chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice take on Koenma. I've read stories about Kurama and/or Yusuke angsting because they'll outlive their human loved ones by some many years but Koenma will outlive EVERYONE.
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow. that was...wow. that's an amazing perspective on koenma's life. Your writing is great, i really believed what i was reading! great fict.!
Kitera chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow that's an amazing view into Koenma's head. Funny that I stumble upon this two years after the fact. But just wow. Really really good. and so like him to over think it all but not really be over thinking at all. Hope that makes some sense to you. I'm kinda sad I found this almost three years after the fact. Very good though, my friend was really glad I recommended it to her. .
La Femme Absurde chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
You made me cry! Poor Koenma..I had never really put that thought into perspective before. Great job, update soon..if this is a story and not a one shot, im not really sure;;

G.E.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Well, personally, I never thought Koenma to be so depressed inside... and if he is, all he neds is a hug. I enjoyed this and thought it was very nicely done. No obvious spelling errors, great fluidity, nice job. -_