Reviews for The Many Adventures of Silver the Cat
XxPriscillaxX chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Because I love you Meelu the Bold and I really but really, really love you I will wait until you update silver (or Seth or whoever) adventures as a cat. And your plot it’s the best and I really loved Seth in here cause he has never been funnier in his entire existence.

And I wanted a silver the cat monogrammed mug

See you
Silvara chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
This fic was something.

I hope you will manage to update it one day. :)
Akai1506 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
your story really is original! Its fun and exciting! Completely different than other stories and yet so amazingly written. I hope you may continue with the same enthousiasm that makes this so wonderful
Eagleheart chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
(T_T) I love this little story. I really do. Seth and his inner voices and the added fun of his feline state makes for a good, constant chuckle.

(T_T) Though it has been a year since the last chapter, I hope there may be more to this story in the future.
Naomi O'Neill chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
I love it! update soon!
Fabi-Chan chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
Oh... Silver!

Whoa, I don't know how you manage to write so much and still don't make people bored. I love this, bravo! I would love if you continued it!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Is this story going to have a happy or sad ending? D: Hm, are the voices in Seth's head real demons or just figments of his stressed mind? *Sweatdrop* my parents have a thing against me reading about demons. Other than that I like this story and hope it never gets abandoned, )
Johndude chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Oh my! Unexpected...yet finely written. It was a tad rushed but still good. I send you my sympthies for waht happened to you, those vile raggamuffins shall not go unpunished! The "Ending" was still very good.
DiamondDragon3000 chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
Such a relief! I found your story after you posted the third chapter and you couldn't believe how irritated I was that you might quit due to a rude reviewer! Anyway, your story is creative, original, and quite wonderful. Where did you get the idea? And it seems rather hard to imagine Seth with his hand up anyone's skirt, let alone the princess that he's sworn to protect! And what about poor Innes? You've given Eirika to Seth and L'Arachel to Ephraim. He has no more nobility to turn to! Anyway, keep up the excellent work!
Wandering Cat chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
...it wouldn't let me review before. Craphole review thingy...

Anyway, glad to see that I was wrong, and Silver the Cat isn't done! Yes! Great job, as usual. I like the new voice, Sethina. It's just...wrong, but works so well. Inner Natasha...Well, keep it up!
TheWatcherandReader chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
This was hilarious. Keep on updating!
Noir- y'know Colm's daughter chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Yeah, Great story. Finish it up soon, okay? It's getting really good! btw... YOU RULE! Turning Seth into a cat was pure genious.
Pureauthor chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Ahh... nice long chunks of chapters, a personal favourite.

You're building up suspense rather nicely here, dropping bits and pieces of clues. In terms of pure technique, I'm not good enough myself to offer improvement commentary.

Still, something in the style doesn't feel quite right. It's like the slapstick parts don't really fit in - it was pretty much fine until Sethina - THAT was pushing it. I think tweaking them so they flow better with the overall storyline would work.
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
wow...this is very long...X_X funny. though. heehee...Seth, Forde, Kyle, etc. were traveling on King's Road for 300 miles! _

so funny...keekeekee...

Lilikoifish
Lao Who Mai chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Oh man, I was really freaked out there for a minute. I thought, "Wait, Eirika dies? What about...Seth! No, he can't die! Oh no, not Ephraim! Lune! HELP THEM, YOU TWIT! AAH!"

Please, PLEASE don't do something like that again, for the sake of my sanity. Unless you like torturing us all...Which you probably do...I'm so confused now...Oh, my poor head...

Anyway, this was a good chapter. At least, I didn't notice any mistakes. I have a question about the title, though. Why is it called 'Vegetarian Courses' when this chapter has absolutely no mention of food? Well, anyway, thanks for another enjoyable -although frightening- chapter, and I hope you can update soon!