Reviews for Secrets of the Emeralds
Zaln chapter 19 . 11/16/2005
Wow kid, this was hella tight! I haven't perused the Sonic section in awhile because Tails is my favourtie character and there's not too much well written fics with him much more than a minor character. I think the best part about this fic was that all the characters stayed completely in character. There wasn't one part where I thought "Nah, that character wouldn't say that". I'm also more endeared towards Knuckels now cuz of his hard-ass attitude instead of Sonic's carefree cocky one.

I did hope that Knux would grow a bit closer to Tails or maybe teach him to fight a bit, but when I think about it I think it would have detracted from the story.

Either way, it was a nice surprise for a well written completed fic with Tails to fall right into my lap at the end of a bad day. I'll be looking foreward to the next one.

-Z
Parslie chapter 19 . 11/14/2005
I love this fic! A definit-fave!
TC chan chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
the word 'infectious' fit the end of the story so well...i'm grinning like i belong in the loney bin too. i loved the end of the story, and it was nice to see sonic kinda back to normal, and still changed at the same time.

will read your other story in a bit, need sleep, staying up specially to read this at 2am. its was such a cool story.

can't wait to read the sequel.

thnak you for giving me somethin to read that was so interesting and fun, as well as looking at the characters differently to how many others do.
Samantha27 chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
Aw, that was a nice ending. I'm glad Knuckles used the Master Emerald to heal Sonic so he can run. And just when Sonic wants to give up his life cause he losted his speed, now he slowly getting back to his old normal self and he's happy again.

Anyway, this is a very good story, I really enjoyed reading this and a bit sad that this is the last of it. But you did say that theres a sequel to it, so I'm looking forward to reading that in the future. _
Amarr chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
Caves of the antients... Caves of the antients... Caves of the antients... Caves of the antients...

Cool! So... I will review there! (Because ths is basically a double chapter)
wingster55 chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
yes! everything is semi-okay again. this story ruled

off to read the sequesl
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
W00t! Roll on more - That was a great fic!

~Ryopon~
Saffra chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
Yes yes, happy ending. .

For now...

It's surprising that Knux would do that for Sonic, I mean in the beginning he wouldn't ever do something like that. He did open up.
Pyro Hedgehog chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
Woo hoo! A happy ending after all..mostly. I wonder...was Tails recaptured by Eggman? Hmm...this is teh awesomeness! I can't wait to read 'Cave of the Ancients'!
Pyrokinetics chapter 19 . 11/8/2005
:D YAY SEQUEL! WANNA SEQUEL! VERY GOOD STORY! VERY GOOD AUTHOR! XDXDXD YAY!
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 18 . 11/7/2005
Oh man... sucks to be Sonic right about now... Not to mention, ouch for Tails - the inability to relieve cramp REALLY kills later...

Keep up the good work

~Ryopon~
TC chan chapter 18 . 11/7/2005
wow, sorry, i'm a a loss for words, just read the last few chaps, and wowies. i couldn't believe you got Tails to hit Sonic like that, i was hoping he would at one point, and was so impressed with the execution.

Sonic, i can't believe all the torturing you're giving him, but you've done an amazing job a keeping his character and destroying his personality at the same time, as well as restoring it right at the end. super impressed.

you've actually made me like knuckles again as well, as he's usually my least favourite charrie, but in this, he's brilliant, the way he's out-thinking some of the other charries hasa really impressed me too.

i'm really really looking forward to the next part, and also dreading what you're going to make the characters go through next in your brillaint emotional rollercoaster!
Dark Side of the World chapter 17 . 11/7/2005
Nice.

Later.
Ri2 chapter 18 . 11/7/2005
Explosions have vacuums? I didn't know that.
Samantha27 chapter 18 . 11/7/2005
This chapter made me like Sonic again... Atleast he wasn't being selfish and he rather have Eggman hurt and torture him instead of Tails. Now that's what I call love! Or someone who's really brave or whatever.. And even though he was being nasty to Tails, he was doing it for his own good and judging from this chapter I could tell deep inside Sonic still cares about Tails and his safety.

And Knuckles is the hero in this chappie. . He kicked ass, saved both Tails and Sonic, escaped with them and destoryed Eggman's base. Now since they saved Sonic and Eggman got away, whats going to happen now? Is Sonic and Tails going to make up and be best buds again? Will Sonic ever be able to walk (or run) again? Please continue.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »