Reviews for Incompatible
madbrad chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Such a clever little ficlet! After four years (mainly reading HP fan fiction) I'm still amazed and delighted at the creativity I come across in the fanfic world. Just the actual crossover itself was something I would never have thought of in a million years, and you describe their meeting - and incompatibility - wonderfully. David is a great example of a 'hero' in a closed world who wouldn't automatically jump at the chance to fraternise with other 'heroes'. Great stuff, thanks!
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
this one would be worth expanding into a longer fic
ThaFrog chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
short, abrupt, and wonderful. I really wish that you would branch off into longer fics sometimes - you have incredible talent, and so many of your little bunnies are fodder for much longer stories, ones that I would love to see appear in toto . . . ah, but for dreaming!

*coughs*

anyway, I really do love your work, and hope to see ever more of it!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Very clever. Unbreakable was a highly underrated moview. I loved it.
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh excellent! Very very good lines here. Never saw the movie (or rather, saw the first five minutes and we unimpressed ... :: blush :: ) but this quick glance at the characters was very good. Very interesting.

lol - and good to hear you might get back to Lesser Men (yes I caught the hint!) These ficlets have been really really good, and their are wonderful hints of the possible interconnectedness of all fiction, but novels! long stories! the glory of character development! snicker.