Reviews for Dissonance
foamythesquirellmistress chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Joly! This is the shiz. I love it
chamorrobaby chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Brilliant! It's absolutly beautiful. I await more perfection from you!
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This is going on my Favourite Stories list.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

This is a beautiful, heartbreaking piece. You've captured Pansy wonderfully, made her a real person rather than the 2D one we tend to see in the books and a lot of fics. This is an incredibly powerful story and you've captured the emotions beautifully.

Fantastic.
1time2many chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I love it. It's very well written. Pansy is just the way i imagined her to be. Definately going on my fav list. :D
Chelle86 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This is one of the best fics you've written to date in my opinion! Your portrayal of Pansy and all the other characters was heartwrending and her train of thoughts at the end of the fic made me want to cry, plus I love the slightly more humorous note you ended it on (a bit of Slytherin wit never goes to waste :D)

P.s. do post it at Shadows Cast!
Krissy007 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
wow...this is amazing! i love your style of writing and how you portray pansy!
Meg Ishiro chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
WOW... *adds to faves* the language was a little harsh for K but the whole thing was SO moving it made me cry! I'd LOVE it if you continued. Write more!

Meg
AerLynn chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow, I really like that. You're a brilliant writer. I love thse Pansy one-shots because people go into the deeper side of her. This is a really great story that everyone should resd!
Leona chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow.

This is really beautiful. You've captured Pansy's feelings really well, while also keeping her Slytherin and real. This goes on my favorites list AS SOON as I have an account! Props to you for writing such an awesome fic. *Applaudes*
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I love stories from the dark side or a Slytherin's point of view. I think there truley beautiful because it finally shows them that they are all just humans, greatly flawed and greatly scarred but still humans. This is the first fic I've found where Pansy isn't some slut and I honestly love her now. I believe this is how she truley is and I thank you for cementing this view of her in my mind. This was beautiful and it really showed the horrors of war and it's sad how no one is young in war and no one is ever safe. I like how she still had her view of muggle-borns being mudbloods and that she didn't care about what happened to them, only what happened to those she loved.

All evil wizards may come from Slytherin, but that doesn't mean every Slytherin is an evil wizard.

Brilliant, beautiful and horrifingly real.

-Frozen-Passion-