Reviews for The End and a New Beginning
Axel0913 chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
Loved this fanfic!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 27 . 1/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this!
yami2703 chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
jajaja Poor totousai. excelent fanfic
ll UpsAndDowns ll chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Im only reading the sesshomaru and kikyo parts so i could read your story 'Forbidden" :)
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 27 . 1/9/2011
Amazing story so far and a promising start to a trilogy. I very much enjoyed this fic and am very happy you decided to share this piece of literature heaven.

Ample work on keeping everyone in character, too. The pairings were to my preference and well done on all the MxS goodness (you graciously portrayed what the show did not). You can certainly count on recieving more reviews from me in the future. Kudos to you once again, my friend, for this...for it was certainly worth reading every single word.
Raconteur chapter 27 . 2/5/2008
This was a wonderful story. I am very happy to hear that this is only the first of three stories. I very much enjoyed every part of this. Your original characters were great too. Thank you! _ Fantastic!
Raconteur chapter 13 . 1/28/2008
I just want to let you know that I am very much enjoying this story. It has been very good and has brought me to tears in several places. You are great at writing the internal thoughts and feelings of each character. I cant wait to read more. Thanks again!
Raconteur chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Chapter 2 is good too! I am looking for to 3. Very interesting so far. Cant wait to see if Sango is okay. :)
Raconteur chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
A good start to a good story. I look forward to reading much more of your work. Thank you! :)
Nature9000 chapter 27 . 12/31/2007
I must say, this story is great! An excellent story it made me read it without stopping. Though I must say I am so relieved to know that after the apparent "death" of Sango and her amnesia, you didn't make her in love with another man, I was fearing the worst when we thought she died. All in all his was indeed one of the better stories I've read.
Anesther chapter 27 . 11/10/2007
Finally; I have returned and finished. -.- My mother took away my laptop so it's been forever (only 2 weeks but it felt so long).

Wonderful ending, ninalee-chan; and of course I'm reading Forbidden and Worthy of Redemption, you already knew that. Sorry for taking so long. This is one of the best San/Mir fics ever. Okay it's the only one I've ever read, but that's only because I can't find ones that interest me. (I keep finding ones where Sango's a hooker and Miroku's some rich guy)

Still, I absolutely loved this, and I enjoyed reading it all. I've been thinking of doing my own story with them (I've even got the title). So, if I decide to do it, I'll most likely ask advice from you and Ishimaru Amon. (yes, I read one of his fics too -)

Once more: love your stories.
Anesther chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Mayura's so flipping awesome. She's just so cool and the past flashback just made me adore her even more and the bitter words between Rie and Takashi were so sad.

Well done with this chapter and even though it didn't revolve around Miroku and Sango, I didn't mind. Besides, the fighting scenes between Miroku and his children were enough since I was chuckling the whole time. Who would win though in a patience contest, without the fighting? Hm... a question that will baffle readers...
Anesther chapter 24 . 10/7/2007
Three more chapters to go and I'll be done reading this hella awesome story.

I swear, this has got to be the best Sango and Miroku fic made. Even though it's the only story I've read with this pairing, I have tried to read stories involving them but... everytime I read a summary it had Miroku being some sort of rich guy and/or Sango being some sort of stripper. I'm not one to diss fics since I can't write but I wanted something that didn't involve Sango selling her body.

-sigh- But still, this has been great and the title of the song fits this plot so well. - Just three more to go...
Peppercorn chapter 27 . 9/19/2007
Oh my ..goodness...

This epic was mind blowing _ ; I'm not an Inu Yasha fan but wow...

Beautifully written!
Kanamelover chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
lol sje marked him! aw that was kute!