Reviews for Romance a la Food
kgirl50 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Very nice story very well put nicely done i like how it was written and theres always room for more romance
Lydiacatfish chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
PLEASE continue the story? It's interesting. Please?
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Please please udpate soon again! Love your story! I'm a big fan of RenPiri :D
Prinx chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
keep it up! update soon!
Kayleigh Gray chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Nice story! really love it . . im also obsessed with the RenxPirika pair . . they're Kawaii, ne? hehe. Please the story . . . -
Saya Moonshadow chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
I think you should totally continue this! Please do! This is one of the best Shaman King fics I've ever read! XD
jaeriaxabielle chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
hehe... nice!
anna k chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
hi! how r u? hope kl ! hey i liked your history very very much! ! i specially liked the renXpirika part , even if i'm totally obsessed with len ! ( yeah , i now , i'm weird ) XD haha lol! i hope you continue with you history , it has charmed very much , believe tht if most of the people here finish their fics , a big lot of people would be pretty happy ! and even if i don't now u i think you probably are a very nice person to had write such a great fic! hope you are ok and finish this fic ! i'm sure if u do , it will be amazing !

* bye! :D
Camilo- kun chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
that was so good, I like it very much.

I'm sorri if the word are wrong spelled, but I am chilean.

you must do this more, it's a iteresting history, and a very good narrative

well, that's all I can say.

Til the next Chapter
The girl chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
I am obsessed with Ren/Pirika too!Great chapter, I am glad you updated this was really fab and with funny parts.I don't mind you didn't include a lot of Anna/Yoh and and Pirika are the best couple...Write more about them!Continue this story it is starting to get really soon plz!)
punkymonkey79 chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
aww.. i thought that was so cute! i love RenXPirika! lol more!
animelover102607 chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
I love your story.
K i w i Co chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Cool! Wow! It's so nice! Writers' block's annoying, isn't it? Well, hope an update is comming soon!
The girl chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
Wow that was fab!Poor Ren, he had to sweep...Oh well.I love your story i just can't wait to see what happens at the restaurant...So please update this awesome story as soon as you can!
punkymonkey79 chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
MORE MORE MORE! lol Please?