Reviews for Possession
Omg luv it
NekoTora243 chapter 41 . 7/7
I absolutely love this story and the progress of both Naruto and Sasuke was heart-melting. Keep up the good work! I literally squealed more than I should have throughout my reading experience, lol. Poor Kiba, tho.
loverofhell chapter 15 . 4/24
hi I really enjoyed this chapter and its really good to read by the way . I do love this story and it is fun to read aswell from loverofhell
Darklightning843 chapter 22 . 4/15
Isn't floating the action of grinding down the sharp points on a horses teeth? Just asking .
DL843
Naruto Meowzers chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Hello! It is actually Meow here, from the last two NYE here in Australia, keeping my promise. I have someone with me this time, and I feel much less alone and happier, if I stop to think I will likely get caught up in my melancholic feelings. My foster kitten died yesterday, Amber, and I miss her, but life goes on I guess. I realise this is so completely strange, laying my feelings out in a review for this story, but oh well. 2016 has been a pretty shitty year for everyone, but here's to new beginnings in 2017! Maybe no one is reading this, but at least it's here. Thanks for helping the past me, and I will likely once again reread your amazing story!
Thanks,
Meow
Travesti chapter 41 . 11/9/2016
What a great story! I'm glad they found life's calling for them. Please keep writing more!
Travesti chapter 39 . 11/9/2016
The reunion! This part is so cute, it's my favourite! I love how they are willing to wait for each other. It'd be amazing to find a love like that!
Meow chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Dear Fractured Dreams,

I highly doubt you'll ever read this, but on the off chance that you do... Last New Years Eve (in Australia) I was up at midnight all by myself in the family room reading this and watching the New Years Eve show that was in Sydney. Reading your story as I sat feeling so alone even with three others sleeping in the house as I worried about the change the New Year would bring as I did this year, made me feel so much happier and less alone. So as the countdown started I got up and danced with my cat. :) Every time I thought about New Years Eve I would think of your story, and how I danced with my cat and posted a Happy New Year message in the comments of your story. So I've decided to make it a tradition of mine to post a comment on your story every New Years Eve if I'm not out. I guess I just wanted to thank you, and I'll always remember your story and you on New Years Eve. Sorry for the long sappy comment! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

XOX Meow
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
fiFUCKINGnally... Sasunaru ruleeeessssss
lil chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
oh my god i loved that chapter
alexiswazhere chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
no. KO
Hiyorai chapter 41 . 7/31/2015
I absolutely loved this fic. So good. You did a great job. One of the best. 3
jupimako chapter 41 . 5/26/2015
That story was beautiful. I really really enjoyed the plot and the character development. It was a pleasure to read.
Swiper the Foxx chapter 35 . 3/5/2015
im commenting on like every chapter but idc this story is amazing omfg
Swiper the Foxx chapter 34 . 3/5/2015
i love this story such a talented writer omg. xx
1,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »