Reviews for Possession
Hiyorai chapter 41 . 7/31
I absolutely loved this fic. So good. You did a great job. One of the best. 3
jupimako chapter 41 . 5/26
That story was beautiful. I really really enjoyed the plot and the character development. It was a pleasure to read.
Swiper the Foxx chapter 35 . 3/5
im commenting on like every chapter but idc this story is amazing omfg
Swiper the Foxx chapter 34 . 3/5
i love this story such a talented writer omg. xx
Swiper the Foxx chapter 31 . 3/5
ahhh! why did you skip the sex!
Ishib ioay chapter 41 . 1/26
I just wanted to tell you how wonderful this story was! How I have missed it all these years is a mystery to me, but to be able to read it all in one go was a truly great experience. I loved your writing, your incredible story, and how beautifully you captured all the characters, humans and animals alike.

Thank you for this amazing gift. I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a story such the way I did with this.
Meow chapter 41 . 1/8
That was an amazing story, thank you for taking the time to write and finish it.

Meow
Meow chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Meow
Sabaku No Kaori chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
I'm really enjoying the story and naruto is so cute. But I think chapter 18 was cut off or something cause it just ended in the middle of a sentence.
Parnita chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Oh Naruto... *feels*
Parnita chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow! Such details!
I'm enthralled... 3
Giou Yomi chapter 41 . 10/4/2014
I finished reading this in a day. And...just...shit, this is amazing.
TQOSAW chapter 41 . 9/1/2014
AGH! NOOOO ITS OVER! I loved this soooooo much, brilliantly written and it had me hooked from the start! Keep up the excellent work and I'm gonna head over and check out your other pieces! Thank you soo much for writing this beautiful story.
TQOSAW chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Oh dear god!...h-he k-k-kissed Naruto...*cue psychotic fangirl screaming*
This story is brilliant!
Nice chapter 41 . 6/22/2014
Heya ! This was probably one of the best fictions I have ever read! You probably get these compliments frequently, but it's true! I've been yearning to find fictions this well-developed and interesting for months! And I'e finally found it. I can't thank you enough for giving me the pleasure of reading this. I've been reading fan fictions whenever I have free time for... I say maybe over 4 years now? Yeah, I know. I need a life. Uh, yeah alright, so I was saying I've been reading fan fictions for albeit over four years now , and it was extremely rare to find such an incredibly fiction! I'm proud to say this deserves a 20/10. :) It was like a real book. My inner fangirl is still squealing from what I just read. Keep up the good work! : ]
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »