Reviews for Possession
Naruto Meowzers chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Hey! This is Naruto Meowzers, from the last three NYE. 2017 was an interesting year, once again. School was not as horrible, but the light of my life and my best friend died, my little dog Minty. I know that I’ve given enough info for others to recognise me, and nobody probably cares enough to read this anyway, but I don’t care. I can only hope this year will be bright. I wish all of you the best, and I pray this year I can improve in the areas I wish to improve in. Thank you for making me feel less alone, and Minty, I’ll love and miss you always.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
To new beginnings.
Love,
Naruto Meowzers
Isshiki Satoshi chapter 41 . 10/29/2017
Poor wittle Kiba... :D
Isshiki Satoshi chapter 33 . 10/29/2017
But if your birthday is on christmas...that means you get only one present for christmas and your birthday
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2017
Omg luv it
NekoTora243 chapter 41 . 7/7/2017
I absolutely love this story and the progress of both Naruto and Sasuke was heart-melting. Keep up the good work! I literally squealed more than I should have throughout my reading experience, lol. Poor Kiba, tho.
loverofhell chapter 15 . 4/24/2017
hi I really enjoyed this chapter and its really good to read by the way . I do love this story and it is fun to read aswell from loverofhell
Darklightning843 chapter 22 . 4/15/2017
Isn't floating the action of grinding down the sharp points on a horses teeth? Just asking .
DL843
Naruto Meowzers chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Hello! It is actually Meow here, from the last two NYE here in Australia, keeping my promise. I have someone with me this time, and I feel much less alone and happier, if I stop to think I will likely get caught up in my melancholic feelings. My foster kitten died yesterday, Amber, and I miss her, but life goes on I guess. I realise this is so completely strange, laying my feelings out in a review for this story, but oh well. 2016 has been a pretty shitty year for everyone, but here's to new beginnings in 2017! Maybe no one is reading this, but at least it's here. Thanks for helping the past me, and I will likely once again reread your amazing story!
Thanks,
Meow
Travesti chapter 41 . 11/9/2016
What a great story! I'm glad they found life's calling for them. Please keep writing more!
Travesti chapter 39 . 11/9/2016
The reunion! This part is so cute, it's my favourite! I love how they are willing to wait for each other. It'd be amazing to find a love like that!
Meow chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Dear Fractured Dreams,

I highly doubt you'll ever read this, but on the off chance that you do... Last New Years Eve (in Australia) I was up at midnight all by myself in the family room reading this and watching the New Years Eve show that was in Sydney. Reading your story as I sat feeling so alone even with three others sleeping in the house as I worried about the change the New Year would bring as I did this year, made me feel so much happier and less alone. So as the countdown started I got up and danced with my cat. :) Every time I thought about New Years Eve I would think of your story, and how I danced with my cat and posted a Happy New Year message in the comments of your story. So I've decided to make it a tradition of mine to post a comment on your story every New Years Eve if I'm not out. I guess I just wanted to thank you, and I'll always remember your story and you on New Years Eve. Sorry for the long sappy comment! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

XOX Meow
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
fiFUCKINGnally... Sasunaru ruleeeessssss
lil chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
oh my god i loved that chapter
alexiswazhere chapter 16 . 8/18/2015