Reviews for Possession
Travesti chapter 41 . 11/9
What a great story! I'm glad they found life's calling for them. Please keep writing more!
Travesti chapter 39 . 11/9
The reunion! This part is so cute, it's my favourite! I love how they are willing to wait for each other. It'd be amazing to find a love like that!
Meow chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Dear Fractured Dreams,

I highly doubt you'll ever read this, but on the off chance that you do... Last New Years Eve (in Australia) I was up at midnight all by myself in the family room reading this and watching the New Years Eve show that was in Sydney. Reading your story as I sat feeling so alone even with three others sleeping in the house as I worried about the change the New Year would bring as I did this year, made me feel so much happier and less alone. So as the countdown started I got up and danced with my cat. :) Every time I thought about New Years Eve I would think of your story, and how I danced with my cat and posted a Happy New Year message in the comments of your story. So I've decided to make it a tradition of mine to post a comment on your story every New Years Eve if I'm not out. I guess I just wanted to thank you, and I'll always remember your story and you on New Years Eve. Sorry for the long sappy comment! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

XOX Meow
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
fiFUCKINGnally... Sasunaru ruleeeessssss
lil chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
oh my god i loved that chapter
alexiswazhere chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
no. KO
Hiyorai chapter 41 . 7/31/2015
I absolutely loved this fic. So good. You did a great job. One of the best. 3
jupimako chapter 41 . 5/26/2015
That story was beautiful. I really really enjoyed the plot and the character development. It was a pleasure to read.
Swiper the Foxx chapter 35 . 3/5/2015
im commenting on like every chapter but idc this story is amazing omfg
Swiper the Foxx chapter 34 . 3/5/2015
i love this story such a talented writer omg. xx
Swiper the Foxx chapter 31 . 3/5/2015
ahhh! why did you skip the sex!
Ishib ioay chapter 41 . 1/26/2015
I just wanted to tell you how wonderful this story was! How I have missed it all these years is a mystery to me, but to be able to read it all in one go was a truly great experience. I loved your writing, your incredible story, and how beautifully you captured all the characters, humans and animals alike.

Thank you for this amazing gift. I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a story such the way I did with this.
Meow chapter 41 . 1/8/2015
That was an amazing story, thank you for taking the time to write and finish it.

Meow
Meow chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Meow
Sabaku No Kaori chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
I'm really enjoying the story and naruto is so cute. But I think chapter 18 was cut off or something cause it just ended in the middle of a sentence.
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »