Reviews for Lifeblood
Theloonylovegood chapter 25 . 4/14
Is the sequel over , or are you writing more btw I loved the whole thing absolutely ! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
it's the least humorous fic i'd ever read.. Did you mayhap clicked the wrong genre? Well just so you know it was okay but i had to skip a few parts of the story which annoy me greatly, though i am still curious of what would you have in the plate upon the relationship between the two guys so yeah another chapter in order would be greatly appreciated..
Drarryisonfire chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
Is this the end? It can't be? Although it hasn't been written for 7 or 8 years. Oh my! I have to absolutely know!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I know you haven't updated it forever, (really hope you're not dead!) But please just at least post one more chapter and finish with the story! I'm pretty sure you could finish the story in one more chapter! It's incredible! I've never read a story like this before! I BEGGING FOR YOU TO FINISH! D: let me knew when you updater please AT CiCi_1209 hotmail. Com
natsuki23 chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Oh my god! I really want to know what happened, please update soon!
lady kariane crymzin shadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
beccabam chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was the first story I read on fanfiction and that was about a year ago I LOVE THIS STORY can't belive that u didn't finish it just when it was gettin good **sigh** if you ever come back please finish it and ill give you a cookie :) x
Tamara-Chantelle chapter 25 . 5/20/2012
Oh my goodness so upsetting where you left it! I was so excited until I realized you havent updated since 2006! When I was 17! Holy cow. PLEASE UPDATE! I BEG OF YOU!
DemonsRun chapter 25 . 5/15/2012
Will you be continuing your Lifeblood story? I'd like to see which path Harry chooses... And I sure hope he decides to take Draco with him. :D
Stormshadowfire chapter 25 . 3/24/2012
chu stopped WHY :(
Brown.leo12 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
PLEASE WRITE A ONESHOT! i normal don't do this but i beg u to do one where dean, luna and harry are in snape's room for detetion and snape pulls out a strawberry where all hell ensues. you got me HOOKED when the strawberry thing came in. the idea of harry sending buckbeak at dean nearly killed me, my family and friends think i'm weird for going into a fit during a party when i read that. please continue this i like it alot and would enjoy it till the end. good and funny writers are rare.
I Will Abandon Heaven For You chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
KILL OFF AUNTIE
ZianaSue chapter 25 . 4/25/2011
I sense a continued story in the future
Gb chapter 25 . 4/12/2011
This is so good! Don't abandon it. Please )
RhiannanT chapter 25 . 10/7/2009
That's it? OMG no! Don't abandon this? Please, please, please finish it?