Reviews for Lifeblood
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 25 . 2/20/2018
YOU LEFT IT HERE!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/9/2018
YOU ARE GUNNA FINISH THIS AY? I CANT NOT HAVE IT FINISHED!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Are you sure this story is supposed to be funny?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This makes no sense. Why would the underage Weasley bimbo run off with Draco? Why would her parents let her?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Your story is pretty vapid. I also hate the OCs. They add nothing to the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
WTF?

Your story lacks details. It's all dialogue and no narrative. It's nearly impossible to figure out what is going on from the vague details in the random snippets of dialogue. I couldn't make it past the first chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/16/2016
Please update... I just finished this story and I need to know how it ends :) :)
Whyhaveaname chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Nooooooo! It can't end like this. I must know what happens! Please update. Please. This was so amazing and so different then most of the fanfictions I've read. Thank you for writing this.
Theloonylovegood chapter 25 . 4/14/2015
Is the sequel over , or are you writing more btw I loved the whole thing absolutely ! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
it's the least humorous fic i'd ever read.. Did you mayhap clicked the wrong genre? Well just so you know it was okay but i had to skip a few parts of the story which annoy me greatly, though i am still curious of what would you have in the plate upon the relationship between the two guys so yeah another chapter in order would be greatly appreciated..
Drarryisonfire chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
Is this the end? It can't be? Although it hasn't been written for 7 or 8 years. Oh my! I have to absolutely know!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I know you haven't updated it forever, (really hope you're not dead!) But please just at least post one more chapter and finish with the story! I'm pretty sure you could finish the story in one more chapter! It's incredible! I've never read a story like this before! I BEGGING FOR YOU TO FINISH! D: let me knew when you updater please AT CiCi_1209 hotmail. Com
natsuki23 chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Oh my god! I really want to know what happened, please update soon!
lady kariane crymzin shadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
beccabam chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was the first story I read on fanfiction and that was about a year ago I LOVE THIS STORY can't belive that u didn't finish it just when it was gettin good **sigh** if you ever come back please finish it and ill give you a cookie :) x