Reviews for Tomorrow Comes too Soon
Absolutely beautiful.
Angelsca20 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw... This was so sweet!
Kaylee Weidman chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Omg Iloved your fanfic! You dont own any of them? Furubas I mean. That's hard to believe...I'm gettin one of these as soon as my email works tonite u should look me up KaguraXShigure...
Serinity's angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
this totally descibe's haru and rin. write more about them!
shaffer chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This is one of the best fanfic I read! Why did you made this a oneshot because I want to know what happen the next day. Please write more Rin/Haru fanfic!
IsuzuForever chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh wow, that was really...SWEET! Lovemaking, how amazingly beautiful, you did it justice. Keep writing, your talent should not go to waste!
Bakawaii.Nya1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I love you! xD! So much goody-ness!
NothingThere2Hurt chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! I about started crying! I was looking around because I wanted a good story to read, and I ran across this... OMG! BTW, the song... is it a real song or did you make it up? If it is a real song, can you please tell me what it is? Thank you!

Keep writing! This is AWESOME xD!

~NoThIn' LeFt HeRe~
mistyamethyst1312 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Only 12 reviews. This story is to good for anly 12 review. What is wrong with peopel?
wow chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
that was the bets story EVER ive read it sensational as one ther reviewers u shud conitnue it omg i lovve it u definitly captured the esense
Fesarasum chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
*adds story to favorites* Oh! Could you tell me the name of the song you used? Pwetty pweez? I LOVED your fic!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
it was good
isuzuharu chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
one word...~sensational~...
Kiraeon chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

Clearly you've a relatively good grasp of Rin's character. You saw throught the facade and managed to make it believable.

As a Rin fan and a Haru/Rin fan at that, I thank you.

-Hanyou