Reviews for Veto
Caderyn chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Yay, LOVE Sam/Ainsley! Love this even more cause it's a denial fic. Hahaha... those two cannot be more wrong and more right for each other. Love the reference to her nervous speaking tendencies!
Emmelia chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
THATS SO SWEET! I like it a lot! You should write another.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Update soon! e! I lurve this!
StacyWW12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Very cute.
Cynthia Arrow chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Whoever was clapping on the review page, I'm joining in. Loved the bit about her speaking in iambic pentameter (only Sam would notice that!) and that he hates that she's smart, even though he clearly loves it. I love great short things like this.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
aww, that's so sweet! Clapping, i like it!
marzoog chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Sam/Ainsley! That so just made my day! Well-written, and very IC. Write much more like it!

marzoog
AgtDanaM chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Ooh, that was great. I loved it. I hope you add more, it seemed like a great opening to a longer story. Excellent insight into Sam.
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
nice little drabble. love sam/ainsley together. they make such a cute couple!
WithanN chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Fantastic! I love this story and your writing style. And the more Sam/Ainsley stories there are the better! Thank you.
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
"...the way sometimes her mouth runs away from her and she speaks in iambic pentameter when she’s nervous."

And YES, I so totally know what an iambic pentameter is! Ha, I feel so accomplished. And I'm so inspired to watch West Wing now!

Once again, a good story. I think I've given you all the praises I can think of in previous reviews... well I still tottally dig you. :D

Ciao,

Ali.
opalish chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hah. I'm yo goddess, beyotch.

That said, loverly fic.