Reviews for Games That People Play
Shizaki Kuro chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
I have to say my favorite part was the mini-golf LOL
Thanks for writing! It was very cute!
ilovemanicures chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
OMG This was SO hilarious! I loved Seto' "little suprise" for Yugi and Anzu. But my favorite had to have been when he pulled the handcuffs on Yami! When they had to switch I thought I'd die from so much laughter xD

I think you did a great job on the other couples while still focusing on Yami and Seto. Malik and Bakura were my favorite *giggles*

The date was everything I thought it would be. But most importantly, it was everything I didn't ;D

Thanks for sharing this awesomeness and I'm sorry that I've been/will continue to spam your inbox with reviews/alerts!
KedakaiOkami chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
your reference to the next arc I thought let's see, what order were they in? wasn't that the really angsty one thay I enjoyed? did a quick check then ah yes, I was right. aftershocks. It's so long ago now, but I think that's the fic that got me interested in your fics, and I read the others after that.

Late night writing, yup, apparently that has something to do with the way your mind works between 10pm and 4am, I heard that from the chairman of the Sutherland Writer's Group that I joined this year

Anywho, off to bd for me I think. Ja ne. Will continued to go through each of ur fics re-reading them and reviewing them (I was thinking of doing a picture for you at some point to, of Yami and Seto fighting in the grocery store lol, may do that yet, but we'll see, got other projects to so, like the role-play I organized, and the novel I'm trying to write, so yeah... but if I do get one done, I will send you it.)
KedakaiOkami chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Seto throwing a tantrum was hilarious

My little brother used to play golf, then mini-golf more recently, and the last hole on that course awarded people with a free game if they culd manage it. So my brother only paid for one game, and kept going back for freebies, continuously winning a new game. XD
KedakaiOkami chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
I enjoy the story yes, but your notes at the bottom often make me giggle too.
KedakaiOkami chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I've got a Murphy's Law poster.

"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."

"There is always one more bug."

"Nothing is as easy as it looks."

"A short cut is the longest distance between two points."

"In order to get a loan, you must first prove you don't need it."

and many more XD
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
that comment about the tie looking like something Yami would pick and Yami saying it doesn't reminds me of Yami mentioning something along the lines of his aibou not having much fashion sense
homosexualsakura chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Cute little fic. Pliz make more chapters like this. SEQUEL!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
I think I'll leave the angst fic for tomorrow. I loved the story, and it was so romantic... and Yugi/Anzu get points for being the most adorable couple.
Lil Cholita chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
This was really good!

I mean Kaiba really has a dirty little mind.

Good Job. ;]
Angel Fantasy chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
Hey ! That was beginning to get spicy ! *growls* Anyway, it was good !
Shadow over Egypt chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
I've raised that point about menus before as well...(None of them are UNDERSTANDABLE.) And the adjectives! Half the page is describing how 'creamy', 'rich' and 'smooth' certain food is. -rolls eyes-

It's good to see Kaiba and Yami's relationship from another's point of view too. And 'Yamba'...-chuckles-
Zilarra chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
great fic. I've read all the stories involving them and loved all of them.
KnifeGoesDown chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
awesome fic *claps*

I love your writing style. the whole fic was fab!

well done *claps*
mechante fille chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
lol, the briefcase again! Very good wrap-up; so many funny and sweet moments. I like how you had a highlight on each couple; nice balance over all for the arc.

I wondered about the flavored kisses! Was going to call you on it. I guess that is a pro of writing kissing scenes with femmies.

"Oh come on, let me say it!" - loved! I love that he said that out loud! Seto - loosening up a bit. Allowing himself to beg Yami out loud for the sake of ridiculing Jou: Seto is growing up, I think. Heh.

I'm a little nervous about the upcoming angst... eh, bring it on!