Reviews for Requiem of Love
namikazi fan chapter 1 . 1/18
Love and harry ginny ;p
Middi-Chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I think Ginny was being a bit insensitive, I mean yes her feelings are probably hurt because Harry called out for Cho first. But considering he just witnessed her being hit with a killing curse meant for him, and that she covered him taking the hit instead its not unreasonable. And then considering he'd be dead and Ginny would be boyfriend-less without Cho having done so. She could at least try to understand this one time because the circumstances are so rare.

And poor Cho she's definitely going to die, but I'm guessing all the slow painful agony of the curse is going to come first like Voldemort said it would, and that Harry will feel guilty and responsible. And Cho will be in agony and Ginny and Ron are going to be unreasonable.

Overall its very good, I think you just need to be careful of him switching from Ginny to Cho too quickly for it to seem realistic. Like I can definitely see Harry being grateful, but also regretful for her actions because she got hurt in his place and therefore it also makes him feel responsible. She's obviously going to linger slowly and painfully for a while. Harry's feelings though would definitely be concern, responsibility and guilt. And he would want to help her because of him feelings responsible. Just how he becomes torn between Ginny and Cho and whichever one he chooses between the two in the end will make it an interesting story for me to keep tabs on that's obvious.
demon-slave92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
ok. love the story. i thought the last update was 8/26/06 so i'm like a few weeks and another update will be up. but then i notice it says 8/26/05 i'm like "god mother fucking damn, damn it to hell!" please update! it's a really nice story and there needs to be more Harry/cho stories, simply because no one else seems right for Harry. ~Rae
Itari Inglorion chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That is the best HPCC fan fic i have ever read! It was so touching that i was crying when i read it.
Daae chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow, this story really caught me by surprise. I like the idea of Cho doing something so bold and rash for Harry, if only because she was portrayed as so pathetic in OotP. Please do continue!
D3571nyBan3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I agree. For the sake of HPCC. I beg thee to updateth soon, for my unyielding heart yearns for the next chappie of this insanely good fic!
forever in a bottle chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
this is really good! i dont understand why you havent updated, though...

please do!

*c*
AutumnKate chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This first chapter is great! Please update!
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I lOVED IT! _ I can't WAIT to read more! _

Heaven and Earth
Claudia chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
why would cho be hurt , wouldnt the death eaters be seeking ginny instead of choit is really confusing ,but the only bad thing is you left me in suspense and i was getting into the story. to just sum up what im saying, is to finish and post up the new chapter soon
myria chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
AH HOW COULD U LEAVE ME HERE! THAT IS LIKE THE MOST HORRIBLE CLIFFIE UR KILLING ME!

awesome story though, me like. kep it up!
Angel3ve chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Interesting Story so far. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next Chapter.
Trayus chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
You make-a da sad ending and I break-a your face!
Kresh chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
When you said, "Or am I just misleading you with all these questions?", did you mean it? Does that mean you're gonna kill off Cho? PLEASE don't kill her...
Mr. Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Ah, Melodies of Life from FFIX. It's been used in so many fics before _.

But, this one is still good even though it contains the overused song _. Anywys, keep it up!