Reviews for My Tears are For You
BitterBreak chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really nice! The angst is subtle. I loved it
haliz chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
yeah it would be really cute if this ever happens on the real story
SasukeLovesSakura000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
OH MY TRUFFLE! Honey, that was by FAR one of the BEST Sasuke/Sakura fanfics EVER! Your amazing! Sasuke/Sakura is my all time favourite pairing (along with Naruto/Hinata, Shikamaru/Ino, Neji/Tenten, etc.) but your story is awesome! I am SO going to read your other story now! "Of Those With Wings", right? : ) Bye for now!

Your #1 Fan!
min chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
aww...co cute!
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Hey, why don't you add a chapter where something happens to Sakura and Sasu cries just once. just a thoght. keep up the good work!
LilToughiePunkie chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
enjoyed the story
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I think this was really sweet. I could think of several reasons that Sasuke would say thank you to Sakura. Anyway it's a good story.
Rel chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I love it... gosh, you write awesome Sasusaku fics... keep writing... )
Flame-Kunoichi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
its so cute! well written! still dont like sasuke, but sakura rocks!
batz chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I must say, you have added the flavor in the word "angst" with your fic here. You truly captured the aspect of angst in their relationship without going beyond surreal limits. Great fic!
mipapo chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i think this is the first angst story i ever loved faveorites
left-alone chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
loved it!
Hollow Ataraxia chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This is actually the first Naruto fic I've read, and I'm glad I read it. It was beautiful. SasukeSakura is one of my favorite pairings in Naruto! The ending brought tears to my eyes... (I'm so emotional... T_T) lol. I think I'll check out your other fic as well! You're a good author from what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work! _

-Adds to Favorite Author and Favorite Stories list-