Reviews for Disturbing Tales
janefan13 chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
Very...interesting. Enjoyable though! Keep writing! I'll keep reviewing you!
Dasom chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
This whole thing is HILARIOUS! i'm telling my friends about this!
elf warrior princess chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
wow. that has got to be the strangest fanfic i have ever read in the entire history of my existence. nevertheless, i was laughing out loud the entire time. my family members even had to come investigate the commotion. you have a very strange, rather unique and interesting writing style. it is so interesting and different that it draws people in and makes then want to read more. at least that was its affect on me. i can't speak for other fanfic readers. this story reminded me strongly of madlibs. random words put in random places with random characters. keep writing! i love it. despite its randomness and disturbingness (as mentioned in the title). where on earth did you get inspiration for this story? or perhaps it wasnt earth... which could account for the strangeness... :-)

p.s. your story is pretty awesome!
Orohippus chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
This is too weird. :&

FanFictionFantom chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
you are on the best drugs possible.
Princess of the Rogues chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
Ha before i read your A/N i was thinking ok, whats your problem! but ya dont worry im just a little twiked about the Eh? thing cause im Canadian myself but *shrugs* what can you do eh? lol anyways UPDATE SOON!

-Princess ( L )
Drop Your Oboe chapter 11 . 11/23/2006
Two words:

YOU ROCK. Cleon a girl now? What?
Abiona Marchand chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Abiona Marchand chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
OH. MY. GOD. I don't know why I love these stories... they make me laugh. I LOVED IT.

FanFictionFantom chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
You are my hero.
GiantKilleress chapter 10 . 11/17/2006
OMG! I just read you profile thingy and i didn't know people thought tre cool looked like a flamingo-moose! thats so sad I think I might just need to cry because I love green day! and tre cool! He does not look like a flamingo moose!:(
GiantKilleress chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
hahaha! This is so funny I fell out of my chair laughing! I love how Raoul saved the day by putting a silk dress on bilbo. Because I love raoul and think he should be in ore fanfics but any ways... Update soon! because this story is rocking!
Drop Your Oboe chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
This story has kept me laughing for such a long time...not that I laughed for a long time. Well, I did. But I've been reading it since about last summer. And I made my friends read it. And I'm usually with said friends, and I recently started saying "indeed" a lot. o whenever I say that, they yell at me for saying the "i" word. It keeps me laughing. Thanks.
Daine Crow chapter 10 . 1/29/2006