Reviews for Compromising Positions: A Very Sticky Situation
csiAngel chapter 10 . 8/3
Excellent ending to this series. So funny! Thank you.
csiAngel chapter 2 . 8/3
I'm just reading my way through this series and had to pause to review at this point because this is the funniest situation yet! Hammond's reaction to seeing Jack and Sam is brilliant! Love it!
Absolutely loved this story - so glad I found it thank you
Northofthewall chapter 10 . 4/4
Wow, I loved this. Thanks. So enjoyable.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
I like happy!
weezer42 chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
fabulous end to a wonderful series...haven't laughed so much at a fic in forever...and wouldn't we have loved to see this scenario played out on the screen...*sigh*...thank you so much for writing this, and thank you for sharing.

One very, very happy shipper here...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Love, love, love! this story!
jendel chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Wonderful story! I laughed out load when jack described Sam as "bendy"- sadly I was inn appropriately reading at work...woops.
becgate chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Love this fic! ! It's going to my favorites.
becgate chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
This is great! ! Laughing the whole time!
narellew68 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Ok ... Im hugely sighing here.
Despite the ending leaving us dangling from a 40 storey building ... upside down ... singing Lady Gaga songs ... in high soprano ... (yes, that IS how it feels without knowing 'consequences of actions' coming from a childcare background)... I thoroughly enjoy your writing!Glad you wrote a few more after distraction from life. Thankyou!
girrly chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
yaaaaay! as much as i would like to know what happened next, it was a great ending
Lutherian chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I loved it.
clerical medical chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I was going to wait to review until the end, but I'm laughing too much to wait. The line about Daniel's ass started me off, then for some reason his nightmare about the base being on fire was just the final straw. I am so enjoying this story, I don't want it to end...
SamDanFan chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Oh, I SOOOOO not buying crybaby Carter. When did Carter ever cry over not solving a working problem? It only ever presented a challenge which only got her more fired up. But totally ignoring that horrendous characterization, a mistake generally made by nearly all fluff S/J writers who have a curious tendency to ignore the woman's fierce intelligence, its still an entertaining fic which I enjoyed.