Reviews for Compromising Positions: A Very Sticky Situation
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Love, love, love! this story!
jendel chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Wonderful story! I laughed out load when jack described Sam as "bendy"- sadly I was inn appropriately reading at work...woops.
becgate chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Love this fic! ! It's going to my favorites.
becgate chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
This is great! ! Laughing the whole time!
narellew68 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Ok ... Im hugely sighing here.
Despite the ending leaving us dangling from a 40 storey building ... upside down ... singing Lady Gaga songs ... in high soprano ... (yes, that IS how it feels without knowing 'consequences of actions' coming from a childcare background)... I thoroughly enjoy your writing!Glad you wrote a few more after distraction from life. Thankyou!
girrly chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
yaaaaay! as much as i would like to know what happened next, it was a great ending
Lutherian chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I loved it.
clerical medical chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I was going to wait to review until the end, but I'm laughing too much to wait. The line about Daniel's ass started me off, then for some reason his nightmare about the base being on fire was just the final straw. I am so enjoying this story, I don't want it to end...
SamDanFan chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Oh, I SOOOOO not buying crybaby Carter. When did Carter ever cry over not solving a working problem? It only ever presented a challenge which only got her more fired up. But totally ignoring that horrendous characterization, a mistake generally made by nearly all fluff S/J writers who have a curious tendency to ignore the woman's fierce intelligence, its still an entertaining fic which I enjoyed.
SamDanFan chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
O.K, I know this story is years old and you probably don't even read reviews anymore, but I just have to say how hilarious and just plain fun this story is. Sam and Jack at the briefing was refreshingly fun and adult Sam and Jack acting like kids is just brilliant. Thanks for such a laugh!
EwigeStudentin chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
This is such a hilarious story! I think the bit about the soap is my favorite one (I really had to supress the laugher so that I didn't wake up the whole house...)

Thanks a lot for sharing!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
LOL, that was funny!

My fave line is “Did you have a particular subject in mind, sir, or will any theory suffice?” So Carter! xD You pictured the whole team perfectly right, actually. Kudos!

And I love your sense of humor. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
JTSplash chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
This is it. My favourite. I really didn't see how you would top each story, but each one was better than the last;) but my shipper heart liked this the best, it had me crying tears of laughter and aching for Jack and Sam. I loved your Jacob, as much as he was obviously a shipper too he'd still be a little well...protective:D:P

Kittens were weird but lol Thats the whole point of the fic:D:P and I knew they'd start missing each other and hoped that you'd go that way. I'm sad that this is over I really enjoyed it;)
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
that was an awesome story! i loved it... wonderful ending... cliches are always good :) keep writing!

:D MSC
Samantha chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
That was a lot of fun! Great story, really original and I truly enjoyed reading it.. very funny, and the ship was awesome!