Reviews for Home Again, Truly
muzical chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I know it's been a _long_ while since you posted this, but I thought I'd leave a review anyway. I love how you painted JJ/Beth's relationship. He needed to tell someone about what happened and it's really nice that you had it be Beth. So many Vets don't share their experiences, choosing instead to keep it locked up inside.

Great job
Ashelin93 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was amazing. I am a huge fan of JJ and Beth. So, needless to say, this story made my day. Literally. You did such a great job writing this amazing pair! Reading your story just makes me miss that groundbreaking series even more. I hate NBC so much for cancelling American Dreams!
AdinaRJ chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was beautiful. It's rare I get a good AmDr fic. JJ and Beth are so...they're just meant to be. And there's so much love there, underneath all the drama. And the thing is, it's not even meaningless drama - it's PTSD and being parents and...

I love that he was able to confide in her. Because if not her, then who?
girlfrommars139 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
i loved it! so touching! great job! caiti
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This fic makes me smile.
pengwin-jibberish chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow, this is good. That's kind of a rare thing for American dreams fan fiction for some reason.

You did a really nice job with your story. It was well written and I could tell you put a lot of though into it.

Nicely done.