Reviews for A Night to Remember
DolphinGirl03 chapter 31 . 8/9/2020
I was looking for a new Brenda and Dylan fanfic and came across this. I truly loved it. I spent most of my day read it. I loved Brenda and Andrea's friendship. I wish they would have explored that more on the show
Guest chapter 31 . 9/4/2018
Loved it, my favourite two couples.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2017
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for letting us into this fantastic world of yours!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/6/2017
*grinning stupidly*
Guest chapter 28 . 9/6/2017
Suddenly I'm in love with airports. Best. Reunion. EVER.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/6/2017
Yay!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/6/2017
Where there's a will, there's a way...
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2017
Go, Andrea, go!
(You think you've scared me with that cliffhanger but not even Brenda is that cursed! Right?)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2017
Your 90210 world sounds like my kind of place. Still, the fact is that Kelly has always been irrational when it comes to Dylan and while Brenda may be indirectly responsible for what she's feeling, she's in no way responsible for how Kelly chose to act on those feelings. And we both know that trauma has nothing to do with why Kelly turned on Brenda the first time she "claimed" Dylan. It's about time she was held accountable for her actions for once.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2017
It's official: Andrea and Brenda being BFFs is my new headcanon for the show.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/6/2017
You and me both, Bren!

Also, Jim, what part of "We were careful" and "She never told me" do you not understand?!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/6/2017
This probably doesn't matter (who else but me'd be silly enough to look for 90210 fics nearly twenty years later?) but I think you meant to have this chapter (Kids) go before the previous one (Telling the Parents). I could be wrong, of course, but I think it would make more sense that way.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2017
Wow. You hit all the right beats with this scene, Kalen; I could just see this playing out on my screen! Bravo!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2017
See that's what I never understood about Dylan and Brenda fans who thought Kelly belonged with Brandon. Beyond the fact that she didn't deserve either of them (or any happiness whatsoever until she got her head examined and maybe splurged for a lobotomy), Brandon and Kelly had the companionship without the passion. Honestly, I don't remember any of Brandon's other relationships but I do remember feeling him and Andrea shared more passion in a single argument than him and Kelly ever did. Yeah being with Brandon did great things for Kelly but what did Brandon get, other than being left to stand on the sidelines time and again? It's not just that he deserved better, it's that he could've and should've had better. WITH ANDREA.

Better late than never, huh?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2017
That's because staring at each other a lot is what Dylan and Brenda do best!
UGH. Why, oh why must Brenda keeping proving herself to be the better woman?