Reviews for A Night to Remember
starlite22 chapter 30 . 1/12/2013
Really wish you had written more BD and BA stories also wanted BD to of had a baby hope you come back one day and write more
starlite22 chapter 31 . 9/18/2012
Loved this story, only thing the end made me wonder if Brenda and Dylan had a child together. Wish you had written more 90210 stories especialy brenda/dylan and Brandan/Andrea
nipponophile chapter 30 . 8/14/2009
Oh, I just loved this story! Brandon and Andrea were by far my favourite pairing (though we got precious little of it) of the show, so your story was just wonderful in taken things in the direction I would've like to see. Thank you!
ufc91 chapter 31 . 6/27/2009
Thank you for writing this fanfic. I loved it. You made me regain my love for the Andrea/Brandon ship and smile as I read about Brenda and Dylan finding each other again.

I loved the plot and your characterization of all the characters. Again, thank you for writing this BA and BD fic.
ufc91 chapter 23 . 6/27/2009
I loved how the two friends keep supporting each other thorugh rough situations...by making deals! : )
ufc91 chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
I think you handled the characterization ond Cindy Walsh very well.

I'm having a blast reading this fic.
ufc91 chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
I had a lot of fun reading this chapter. Brandon's jealousy is funny...and well deserved!
ufc91 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
You captured intense emotion in this revealing chapter. I almost cried...Well done.
ufc91 chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I can't help but feel bad for Brenda in this chapter. She got frozen out by people she considered her friends. Well, I am more thankful than ever she and Andrea are getting a chance to finally become friends.
ufc91 chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Home movies? LOL! I adore the Walshes.
ufc91 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Aw! I am really liking this fanfic! I love Andrea and I love Brenda, so I'm glad you are giving them an oppurtunity to become friends.
brendylan chapter 31 . 5/25/2009
Dont know if you are still active here but I just found this story and wanted to let you know I LOVE IT! I always thought they missed a golden opportunity with Brandon and Andrea. And Dylan and Brenda have always been my favorite couple, even when TPTB messed them up...continually. Great job. I am looking for more :) Hope you continue writing.
Sango A.R chapter 31 . 3/28/2009
great story! i loved it! i always thought brandon and andrea were cute you for writing it!

you did an amazing job!
NikkylovesBD chapter 31 . 12/1/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story. I read through and

I have to admit, I was hesitant at first cause I never really saw more than friendship between Andrea and Brandon and have been more of a Brandon and kelly shipper. Of course the Brenda and Dylan story drew me in cause they are my favorite couple or all time and I am so glad I did. You did an amazing job.
JusticeWriter chapter 31 . 11/19/2008
Why haven't you done anymore Brandon and Andrea stories? This story was awesome!