Reviews for Speak To Me
lucel18 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Yes! This should have happened in canon. Love it! Thank you!
chuchud chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
is there a sequel? i love it
miss hemmingway chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this is exceptionally well written. the story line is clever and neither character are out of character.

i would definitely suggest another chapter
Serenity'sVision chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVED it!
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I think this is one of my favorite Literati fics ever! I love how Rory went and confronted Jess. When he said that he wasn't worth her tears, I started tearing up.

The emotions were strong in this one, but it was amazing. I enjoy how you write Rory and Jess, even when you're breaking my heart. It's very Jess to just blurt things out like that. And when he said she was the best part of Stars Hollow? That was my breaking point.

And that last line! They're not fixed but they have a shot here.

Fantastic job! :D
katie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
great story! btw, the all american rejects song isn't called speak to me, it's called move along.
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw... Do I even need words? I mean, really? Do I even need to say ANYTHING? You've filled it all up with perfection. I can't leave a review that will do it justice.
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
AHH i LOVED this definitely my favorite of your AU oneshots so far.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
laurenventi chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh my god, oh my god...Oh. My. God. I can't stop saying that right now and I don't know why. Okay I do know why-this was incredible, I wish this happened. I want it to be real and not just a fanfic. Oh. My. God. Someone slap me! I love that she actually went inside and confronted him. I love that thing with the chairs and moving it closer and stuff! I love honest Jess! I love her blurting out 'I let you treat me like dirt because I'm in love with you'! I love him telling her she's the only good thing about SH! I love her leaving and him calling and saying 'I love you too'! I love, I love, I love! :D Oh my god. Why couldn't this have happened? Okay I just went from being in so much awe and shock to being depressed because it's just a fanfic. And this is probably the longest A/N ever. Lol. I'm gonna say it again-Oh. My. God. I love, I love, I love!

Bye Now.
Rory1984 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I love it! I wish that is what happened in season 3!

Jess&Rory 4ever!
Djux chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! ..very in tune with the characters ..thx for this!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
i'm kicking my own ass for not reading this one before! it was amazing :) i just loved it. wonderful work.
utterxodestruction chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
aw that put such a big smile on my face! ]

angieeL.A
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
that was such an excellent ending! if only you were the screen writer for Gilmore Girls during season 3..if only. it was so beautiful perfect way of Jess saying "I love you"!