Reviews for She Eats WHAT?
Pottergirlfreva chapter 1 . 1/17
I do not like one shots . At all . But. You changed that. I read every bloody one shots of yours and loved al of them . They so brilliant. Thank youuu for writing them . You are definitely my newest and favouritest fanfic author now.
Cheers .happy writing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Amazing
RL NT Lover chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I loved this and found it VERY FUNNY! A great story.
nobody chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Awesome story..humourous and it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I am incredibly impressed. All of your story plots (well the ones i have read and i have read a good few) ar eincredible, i wish there where an exhaustles suply! i just want to read more and more and more!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Hilarious, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
you are a hilarious person! "SHE WANTS TO EAT ME!" omg i died laughing at that then i came back to life to laugh some more!
Dude chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Was pissing my self laughing.
jazzstar02 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love it
sristars chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is by far the funniest oneshot I have EVER read! :D Calli, your story is as amazing as always.
"The girl he was madly in love with liked to eat his family." - You just HAD to put it that way and make us almost die of laughter, didn't you? XDDD That was superbly done. (Y)
I feel like I'm saying this a lot in my reviews to you, but words can't describe how much I love your stories and you for writing them. :)))
I'm not going to tell you how awesome each individual part of it was. You already know that. Just... Wow, the whole, the superfabutastic piece of writing, yeah. :D

Sri
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Loved it so much!
artists chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
ohmigod. ohmigod. you have also lost me in the world of laughing. this is amazing, original, hilarious, even more hilarious and a million other adjectives. the good ones, though. amazing...!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Hilarious!
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
ADORABLE! Poor James the cannibal. He he.
Behind Her Mask chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh God! Did I accidentally eat James?! I'M SORRY I ATE YOUR KIN!