Reviews for After All
2k16 and it's still a great story, but unfinisheddddd ;;-;;
Please please pretty please complete this lovely fic?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
No no no no no. You probably don't even read these but this is the 5th time I've read this bloody story because I always forget that you haven't completed it and it's been years. Update already please?!
a-friend-of-a-friend-of-mine chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
It's not finished! :(
Khashana chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
YOU ARE KIDDING ME NO WAY. You left us hanging there? For seven years? ...I guess you're probably never gonna write the end, huh? It was so good. Would you consider letting someone adopt it?
darygirl chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
hi, brilliant story :) please dont say you have abandoned this story :( please write some more chapters.. thank you . xx
3 chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Where is the rest?
HaruFLCL chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
You're an evil, evil woman. Great fic, by the way. I still hate you a lot, but great story. You should had finished it.
mj chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
?

what happens

?
Yankee chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
Very interesting. Please, go on soon.
Freedom's Call chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
I can just picture Draco with blue hair.

This is great. I can't wait for teh nest update. When I got to the end of chapter 8 it was like, 'NO!' Keep up the great work.
happybunny688 chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
loving this story, hope you continue it
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh this sounds awesome. Is it - like - Premonition? Is that where you got it from? No, of course not - Premonition was made in 2007 and you posted this in 2005...weird. It is so alike.
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
is this being continued cuz i loved it and really interrestedin reading more!
Fanny chan chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Ah... ... stopped here? O.O gosh i wanna know what happens. this story is driving me insane! (in a good sense of course XD)

it... will be continued eventually... right? )
bluebutterfly9 chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
Seriously this cannot be the end. You cannot just leave me me - us - hanging like that. I must have h/d together, I must find out how this ends. Please? Pretty please?