Reviews for Planetary Ninja
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 3/3
Please continue this fic!
RoseAngel16 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Please update soon this really good but you haven't update in 6 years! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Xoxo :D
Lucyole chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
please write more chapter your storey is very interesting exciting sweet and funny i would be happy to read more soon
Lalala chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Please find an inspiration and continue writing the story!
LALALA chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
it's been a while since I came back to fanfiction and read some naruto/usagi stories...I really like your style of writing. It's good that Usagi doesn't get all the attention even though I do like her a lot...it seems like it has been awhile since you last updated so I hope that you don't abandon this story and continue writing and finishing it when you have the time. Hopefully you will continue writing this story with some incorporation of shippuden in it and can't wait to read the chuunin exam part...that will be epic.!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Your story is very original and interesting please dont abandon it, i would really love to keep reading your creativity!
Guardian Of Winter chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
This story is great! I wish for you to continue! Pretty please with sugar on top? I really want to see this story completed it's my favourite of all of them!

Hope the next time i look at this story it will be updated.

P.S Send me a message, tell me if you plan on giving it to someone else (or already have so ican track them), unless your dead...so i really do hope you reply.
Guardian Of Winter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Your story is awesome i would love to see it updated!

P.S i think lita is older then mmina right?
Foxluna chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
damn man i was hoping to read more! -whines in chibi form tearing up slightly, and hands clasped together-

well please make sure to update please and thank u.

laters,

Fox
Foxluna chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
wow seems ptery good so far... hope to read alot more of this.

laters,

Fox
YunaNeko chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE!:)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
who's usagi mother?

so ami is an enemy?

will u be continuing this fic?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
awesome fic

wat r the parings?

will the starlights be in this?
Lauren chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
Please update this story soon! I love it so much, and I know it's been over a year since your last update.. but please! D:
Lauren chapter 10 . 9/19/2008
This is a really great fanfiction! I had an idea close to this one, only involving Usagi and the outer senshi. You did very well; I couldn't of asked for a better story, thank you :]

Please update soon, Lauren.