Reviews for Planetary Ninja
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 10 . 9/7
Hey, don't worry about it. It happens to all of us. _
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 9 . 9/7
I would've thoght Ino would be Black Canary, but eh. This was cute! _
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 8 . 9/7
I'm just glad you didn't make Sakura act like...wel you know Saukra Haters. You, have earned my respect. _
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 7 . 9/6
Aw~Sasuke's being a tsun! X3
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 2 . 9/6
Usagis favorite weapon should be twin ring-blades. _
Yy UGT
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
Please continue this fic!
RoseAngel16 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Please update soon this really good but you haven't update in 6 years! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Xoxo :D
Lucyole chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
please write more chapter your storey is very interesting exciting sweet and funny i would be happy to read more soon
Lalala chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Please find an inspiration and continue writing the story!
LALALA chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
it's been a while since I came back to fanfiction and read some naruto/usagi stories...I really like your style of writing. It's good that Usagi doesn't get all the attention even though I do like her a lot...it seems like it has been awhile since you last updated so I hope that you don't abandon this story and continue writing and finishing it when you have the time. Hopefully you will continue writing this story with some incorporation of shippuden in it and can't wait to read the chuunin exam part...that will be epic.!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Your story is very original and interesting please dont abandon it, i would really love to keep reading your creativity!
Guardian Of Winter chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
This story is great! I wish for you to continue! Pretty please with sugar on top? I really want to see this story completed it's my favourite of all of them!

Hope the next time i look at this story it will be updated.

P.S Send me a message, tell me if you plan on giving it to someone else (or already have so ican track them), unless your dead...so i really do hope you reply.
Guardian Of Winter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Your story is awesome i would love to see it updated!

P.S i think lita is older then mmina right?
Foxluna chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
damn man i was hoping to read more! -whines in chibi form tearing up slightly, and hands clasped together-

well please make sure to update please and thank u.

laters,