Reviews for White Dress
green guest chapter 2 . 4/2
Ahahah! Fantastic!
PeanutButterBirthmark chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Wow, this story is great! one of the best ZoNa stories i've read in a long time. I loved the whole "princess-dragon" thing because it suited them so well! Nami's fierceness and Zoro's abject cluelessness are also completely perfect and realistic. Keep it up!
Riyu Akari chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I love the way you write! You take everyday things, simple little concepts like a white dress and spin them into a beautiful story. And you write with such mesmerizing simplicity and it's just breath-taking. You write the best Zoro x Nami fics I've read thus far. Also, I think it's quite interesting that you described Zoro as the dragon and not the prince. Do keep writing.
selle18 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I love this SO much. Especially the format; getting both POVs of the same event is such a treat. And you capture their personalities fabulously. I love the progression of Nami's thoughts in the last section - how she strings together the events and successfully finds something to be annoyed about. Great work!
Jovial Reader chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Zoro you ADORABLE idiot!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Zoro really is an idiot. But he is an adorable idiot.

/The problem was there were no princes anywhere to impress.

No, no princes indeed.

But there was always the dragon.

The sleeping green dragon./

I love that line. I always thought of Zoro as the dragon. Zoro the big green dragon. It fits his character quite well.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
lol wow bringing comidy and romace together like butter and fire realy realy good story!please continue writing!
Placid Snowflake chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
WAH! I LOVE THIS! KYA! IT'S SO WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL! YOU MUST UPDATE THIS AGAIN! CHA! I'M DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK! *GRINS*
Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I love it
afitre chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Please update.
put chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Please update. I have always wanted you to continue your stories.
Tina chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
UPDATE SOON!
meethzoonk chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Lovely, as always. ;D
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Another excellent chapter. Quite funny, and lol that ending was quite good too
bandgeekd chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
It took you long enough to write the next chapter!

It's good, I'm not a big fan of the pairing though.

ZoroxTashigi