Reviews for Home
BeckNiece chapter 21 . 4/11
Loved this story. It was great! Thank you for writing it and for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
loved the ending
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
grrrrr, martyr complexed git.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
i was wondering why no-one worked out the lily/snape thing if he was sending patronuses, but in this it's different
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
eighteen year old boys are weird remus, I wouldn't worry
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Mad-eye COULDN'T have conjured food from thin air, as it is one of the five exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration.
Sam chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
GREAT story. Realistic and probably the best versions of Remus and Tonks that aren't canon, particularly as this was written before the end of the series. Coincidence that the title of this chapter is now referenced in the fandom?

Hope you could write more now that the series is complete and more info about Remus is out on Pottermore!
Bob Schlobohm chapter 17 . 2/29/2016
What a fascinating story! I love it,Bob
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 21 . 2/11/2016
Did you make ur those things about Tonks Metamorphosis!?
aurora-inked chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
I loved this whole story. So achingly sweet and sad. Thank you.
Judith chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I loved it! Truly amazing!
Keep on writing!
Kitten Kisses chapter 21 . 3/14/2012
At first I was a little hesitant to read this, because long things tend to bore me partway through...but this...wow. I couldn't wait for my shift to end at work so I could come home to finish this. So that's saying something.

That said, I loved the little details, like the planting of a tree that was brought up later, and I wanted to tackle you to the ground and hug you for making the werewolf transformations realistic.

I figure if Remus is that freaked out in books six and seven, if he's that adamant that he's dangerous, then he probably has good reason to say it, to think it, to BELIEVE it. I liked that Sirius was fun and a bit silly, and he did a bit of teasing, but he was, on the whole, very Sirius-y. I think I like seeing him that way, because he reminds me a bit more of his in-book and in-movie personality. The way he is mentioned as being once-handsome has managed to stick with me, so the way you wrote him? Perfect.

I also liked what you did with Tonks, made her "ability" a "condition". Unusual, to be sure, but a nice unique idea. At least, I haven't seen it before. I'm pretty impressed by it, actually. Tonks's boggart still is stuck in my head; I don't think I'll forget it anytime soon.

You picked a really great place to end things, but it's a whole nother spin on Teddy, and Andromeda having to raise him, so my thoughts will be whirling around for a while longer. Haha.

Anyway, great story, thank you for writing and sharing it, it was a pleasure to read!

Cheers,

Manna
A'tuinIsLost chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
It was interesting to see a story where Tonks' ability isn't just a fun gimmick, and that she had something in common with Remus in terms of treatment by society, life limiting condition, etc.

Also, you may want to re-name chapter 20. The battle in which Dumbledore died is commonly referred to as the Battle of the Astronomy Tower, with the Battle of Hogwarts being when Remus and Tonks (sob!) die.

Other than that, I enjoyed it!