Reviews for Name, Rank, and Cereal Boxes
Astrollama chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
How did I miss this little gem? Fantastic dialogue between them with enough detail not to need more backstory. Really stunning character portrayal.
Senket chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Classy Infected Mushroom reference, there. I'm impressed. (Oh, and because of the writing too. Yaknow. ) )
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I have been reading your entire point of view series in order. I just had to stop after this story and take a minute to send you a thank you for the wonderful experience. Your dialogue and witty banter is perfect! John on narcotics was very funny. I also really liked hearing McKay express not necessarily trusting John anymore. It always seemed rather arrogant to me that John was allowed to not trust Rodney, but that Rodney was supposed to be fine with whatever John did. It did my heart good to have John realize someone he was close to didn't trust him for a change. I'm going to be SO disappointed when I've none of your stories left to read!
janelouise chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I love the depth of character development you write into your stories...the details Rodney knows about John (in the grocery store), but that he doesn't know whether Sheppard drinks Coke or Pepsi! ~jane
ManicTater chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh, my goodness. This was so amazing. The characterizations and conversations were outstanding. THere were so many wonderful parts that I can't communicate them all to you. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Very cool! :)
Delka chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was enjoyable. Thanks for writing it!
Dr. Scott chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I liked how you played back and forth between the two story lines. THey really needed to make peace with each other and the show didn't do that justice. I really liked your version of them mending fences in the infimary. Wish I could read more of your stories now, but at least I have fun to look forward to for the next few weeks! Thanks for a fun evening of reading!
Shakia chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
ROFL! Hilarious, especially when McKay and Shepard are arguing about the Asgard and F-302s XP
imskysmom chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This was fun and good and a completely different take on the whole Runner/Trinity thing - I liked it a lot, and laughed out loud a lot! Not sure how I missed it when you posted it to the SGAHC, but glad I stumbled over it scrounging through fanfic, lol! Graceland huh? I see a sequel coming :D
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Great story. I especially liked the "Use fake names in Vegas" scene. I was laughing so hard it hurt! :D
drufan chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Just found this one. Outrank him, don't outrank him, quick salute. Laughed so hard. Great one! Thanks.
Derry chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hi ya!

FINALLY found this story - and a good thing too! The boys adventures are hilarious. Y'know, I'd almost forgotten you lived in Las Vegas.

And I did like the "Mac" thing - I'd actually been idly wondering on and off how Rodney might react to being called "Mac" and I think you pretty much nailed it :-) Gives me a vague idea for an icon I might make...

Cheers, mate! Great story!
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I can totally see John wanting to go to Graceland hehehe Wonderful story, they finally got that road trip :D sad that they're back to 60/40 but I'm sure it will be 100 very soon :D Can't wait for the next installment!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
'Twas a dark and stormy night in the city where the Pirates suck... I mean play. There I was, sitting in Starbucks, depleting the world's caffeine supply, and laughing my butt off!

Seriously, this was sweet, funny, and poignant. One of my favorites of yours is Fall From Grace, so it's good to know that Carson didn't have to deliver either note (for a good reason). Speaking of Carson, though: the line "Evidently sheep like a lot of tongue" stirred up some very disturbing images. But the image of him training Dex for the sheepdog trials made up for it. :-)

Fortunately there were other people in Starbucks laughing at what they were reading, so I didn't look too weird...