Reviews for Birth of the Phoenix
tacaloking chapter 1 . 7/19
since i already left a comment on chapter two ill leave one here i just dont get why people want to make a character from ranma one half hate mutants considering the type of stuff they do daily and see daily it just make no sense what so ever i can see them not respecting mutants as they just get there powers while martial artist have to put a great amount of work to control there ki but hating them because there mutants just goes against any of the characters personality but besides that little rant i do like this story and wish you would continue this even the i know you haven't touch this in a very long time but if a fanfiction that lay untouched from 2001 finally get a update i can still hope this can one day get another update
god of all chapter 2 . 6/10
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
1Billy-234 chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
good start are you going to add to this story?
kellym01 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Plz plz plz plz plz plz continue
You could have nodoka know Charles xaiviour, old freinds perhaps
Is akane with her sisters or not, I was unsure
Can't wait to see what they're powers are
SignDowny chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
please continue this great story... I love it. I see some few typos but I don't care at all because I know what you really mean and therefore there's no point in flaming anyone. :)
tacaloking chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
this story is great please make more chapters i want to know what happens next
beladonna1 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Good story,(in fact ya got several good storys)but it's been YEARS write something PLEASE!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
cant wait till you update
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Dude, you write some good stories. I expecially like this one (as long as it's RanmaxRouge (or other girl, not a guy) Keep working on it please
Chinangel chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
wah! You don't seem to be continuing this fic. I hope it's not dead but it certaintly looks it.
lighthalk chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
god knowing my luck this is a dead fic. I hope you update. Grate storry.
Vilkath chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Not a bad start, but seriously hope you dont go the Ranma-chan and a guy route. She fought tooth and nail to not marry a guy, to just fall for one seems like the last thing he/she would do. I have always felt Ranma would always like girls, even locked she would be a lesbian. Perhaps Bi-sexual in time, but I figure something like that would take a long time, and huge plot events to make such a revelation believable. Just physical hormones would not off set 16 years of life, you can't simply change some one's sexual prefrences same way you can't make some one go straight imo. The story itself isn't to bad, like i said I hope you let Ranma surive with what little of his manhood he has and liking girls, you made his life pretty lousy here. You also never really explained why he was locked? You seemed to have reversed his role of Ryuoga, getting knocked in. But just falling in the springs shouldn't have locked him, normaly. It's been about 2 years, so I don't know if this fic is dead or not but it could at least inspire some other writers. Not enough Ranma/xmen fics out there and sadly almost all them are incomplete.
son nova chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
it is good i hope to see a update
Choas Babe chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
I think that it's great. I'm all for a Ranma/Rouge ship, but I can live with Ranma/Logan/Rouge.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 5/30/2006