Reviews for Tara Strikes Back
nigeltje chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
f
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Is it possible that Team Possible is actually affecting everyone that they meet? That, it seems to me is the best thing that they do. They set an example for everyone of how you CAN stand up for something bigger than yourself, and make a differnce.

We might not all run around saving the world, but we can each do what we know is right.

Good adventure.

Thomas
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
An example of courage when the chips are down, when enough is enough, when you just aren’t gonna take it anymore.

There is steel in Tara, I think many of us think so, and you have shown it. I would think however that you might have covered the initial adverse adrenaline reaction a little more, after which she could calm down, settle things and then have her thoughts about although it was scary and yet exciting.

So good going for our not-by-any-means-bubbleheaded-blond cheerleader. She packs a mean mashie niblick.

Another good one

The Wise Duck
Raptor84 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Wow! Tara is quite the firecracker! Good chapter.
surforst chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Great one-shot and side story to redemption. Just goes to show the most deadly thing in the KP universe is a cheerleader. That and golf clubs.
Commander Argus chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I like seeing somebody wail on Gill. There's one baddie I just can't stand (don't much like the actor either, but that's neither here nor there)

Great stuff! (rattles the desk chains!)
MrDrP chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Tara kicks some Gill biscuit. Excellent. If this is what you do when you encounter writer's block, it may be a problem worth enduring ...
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I really like it, it sounds like something I would do, having Tara standing up to Gill!
Seamus Dubh chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I liked it alot. It seams your best way of dealing with your writers block is to go off on a tangent of the stories that you are presently and/or have been working on. Just like you did with 'New Beginnings'. It gives your stories more depth. It answers the small questions of how surtan things come about in your stories, while preventing random devations of the main plot you are trying to present. It gives your stories a more rounded real-world feal to them. Keep it up and keep it comming.
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Nice one-shot. I know what you mean about writer's block. It is nice to see a little fire in Tara.
campy chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow, I'm like a muse or something. Hooray for Tara. I really can't stand Gill. When are they ever going to clean that mucka up, anyway?

Good luck with the writer's block. Should we scare you or something? (Wait, that's hiccups. Never mind.)
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
good work my friend! i have always thought Tara has some spark in her. have you ever noticed her eyes in the opening scenes of an episode? when she's in formation with the others, she looks either like she's gonna kick ass and take names later, or as if someone like Ron or Josh is watching them, and she is going to eat them alive. check it out if you haven't noticed already.

damn. no pop thru the nose this time? curses, foiled again...

THANKS!