Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
Artemis's Liege chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Great job with this story. You really captured Lorna's voice and her thoughts about Alex's decision to leave her for Annie. It's beyond stupid how the the Summers family can never make a commitment.

Nurse Annie. Eeeeeewwwwwww. I really didn't like her character. It read like a Mary Sue fanfiction. Nurse Annie comes along, and even though there's nothing really special about her, Alex ditches Lorna for her, the X-Men are all totally oaky with this, Iceman wants Annie, too, for whatever reason, and Lorna was written as a shrill harpy. And the way Northstar was written to instantly be her best friend, and what she said to Paige about Chamber, and how it was a bad idea to date him because "You can't love a man you can't kiss," or something asinine like that. Most X-Men fans feels as if the inclusion of her character was one of the worst parts of Chuck Austen's run.

So yeah, sorry about the rant there, but I already felt sympathetic to Lorna, and this is a very nice piece of writing that expresses her emotions perfectly. Awesome story; keep up the good work.
ShoshanaFlower chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh, I love this to death. You've really captured Lorna's voice. Love it, love it.
Currently Bored chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I liked it. It started out really good. It sounded poetic and pleasant and it sounded like Lorna was really hurting but then there was the middle paragraph. Nothing big just, I think words like whore and slut, kind of ruined the mood. I know she would insult her somehow but I think that it really made me not feel sorry for her anymore.

At least you finished it out good, like you had at the beginning. I really did like it though. :)
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
You know what I'm going to say. great job with writing from someone else's pont of view. you're a great writer. Love this. blah blah blah.